Nicki Minaj Slams Miley Cyrus for Photoshopped 'Anaconda' Cover Art
Nicki Minaj didn't seem to have big problems with hilarious memes appearing on the internet following the release of her "Anaconda" cover art. However, she appeared to be super annoyed after finding out Miley Cyrus photoshopped the artwork and made it her Twitter avatar.
"Give me one good reason why Miley made this her twitter avi. #AnacondaOniTunes," the raptress wrote and added a series of laughing/crying emojis on Instagram, captioning an image showing Cyrus' head on her body.
Minaj also reposted another picture, this time featuring the head of Cyrus' Hannah Montana, and captioned it with, "No chill ZONE!!!"
"Anaconda" is a single from Minaj's upcoming "The Pink Print" album, scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The track features a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back".
The track's music video has been shot by director Collin Tilley and is expected to be released in the coming days. Earlier this month, the Young Money artist teased it with a preview and a behind-the-scenes clip.
More Nicki Minaj News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway