Nicki Minaj Slams Miley Cyrus for Photoshopped 'Anaconda' Cover Art
Nicki Minaj didn't seem to have big problems with hilarious memes appearing on the internet following the release of her "Anaconda" cover art. However, she appeared to be super annoyed after finding out Miley Cyrus photoshopped the artwork and made it her Twitter avatar.
"Give me one good reason why Miley made this her twitter avi. #AnacondaOniTunes," the raptress wrote and added a series of laughing/crying emojis on Instagram, captioning an image showing Cyrus' head on her body.
Minaj also reposted another picture, this time featuring the head of Cyrus' Hannah Montana, and captioned it with, "No chill ZONE!!!"
"Anaconda" is a single from Minaj's upcoming "The Pink Print" album, scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The track features a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back".
The track's music video has been shot by director Collin Tilley and is expected to be released in the coming days. Earlier this month, the Young Money artist teased it with a preview and a behind-the-scenes clip.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'