Nicki Minaj Slams Miley Cyrus for Photoshopped 'Anaconda' Cover Art
Nicki Minaj didn't seem to have big problems with hilarious memes appearing on the internet following the release of her "Anaconda" cover art. However, she appeared to be super annoyed after finding out Miley Cyrus photoshopped the artwork and made it her Twitter avatar.
"Give me one good reason why Miley made this her twitter avi. #AnacondaOniTunes," the raptress wrote and added a series of laughing/crying emojis on Instagram, captioning an image showing Cyrus' head on her body.
Minaj also reposted another picture, this time featuring the head of Cyrus' Hannah Montana, and captioned it with, "No chill ZONE!!!"
"Anaconda" is a single from Minaj's upcoming "The Pink Print" album, scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The track features a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back".
The track's music video has been shot by director Collin Tilley and is expected to be released in the coming days. Earlier this month, the Young Money artist teased it with a preview and a behind-the-scenes clip.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked