Nicki Minaj Slams Miley Cyrus for Photoshopped 'Anaconda' Cover Art
Nicki Minaj didn't seem to have big problems with hilarious memes appearing on the internet following the release of her "Anaconda" cover art. However, she appeared to be super annoyed after finding out Miley Cyrus photoshopped the artwork and made it her Twitter avatar.
"Give me one good reason why Miley made this her twitter avi. #AnacondaOniTunes," the raptress wrote and added a series of laughing/crying emojis on Instagram, captioning an image showing Cyrus' head on her body.
Minaj also reposted another picture, this time featuring the head of Cyrus' Hannah Montana, and captioned it with, "No chill ZONE!!!"
"Anaconda" is a single from Minaj's upcoming "The Pink Print" album, scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The track features a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back".
The track's music video has been shot by director Collin Tilley and is expected to be released in the coming days. Earlier this month, the Young Money artist teased it with a preview and a behind-the-scenes clip.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass