Nicki Minaj Slams Miley Cyrus for Photoshopped 'Anaconda' Cover Art
Nicki Minaj didn't seem to have big problems with hilarious memes appearing on the internet following the release of her "Anaconda" cover art. However, she appeared to be super annoyed after finding out Miley Cyrus photoshopped the artwork and made it her Twitter avatar.
"Give me one good reason why Miley made this her twitter avi. #AnacondaOniTunes," the raptress wrote and added a series of laughing/crying emojis on Instagram, captioning an image showing Cyrus' head on her body.
Minaj also reposted another picture, this time featuring the head of Cyrus' Hannah Montana, and captioned it with, "No chill ZONE!!!"
"Anaconda" is a single from Minaj's upcoming "The Pink Print" album, scheduled to hit the stores later this year. The track features a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back".
The track's music video has been shot by director Collin Tilley and is expected to be released in the coming days. Earlier this month, the Young Money artist teased it with a preview and a behind-the-scenes clip.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower