Peter Parker's Father Returns in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Deleted Scene
A shocking scene from the chopping block of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is revealed ahead of its Blu-ray release on August 19. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the video shows the deleted sequence where Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker comes face to face with the man he thought was long gone.
In the second film, life is busy for Peter. The high schooler is juggling between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone). Meanwhile, a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges along with an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan).
The second installment was released this summer to mixed reviews but a strong box office performance. "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" was supposed to arrive on June 10, 2016, but now has been moved back to an unspecified date in 2018. At least two spin-offs "The Sinister Six" and "Venom Carnage" are currently in development.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M