Peter Parker's Father Returns in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Deleted Scene
A shocking scene from the chopping block of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is revealed ahead of its Blu-ray release on August 19. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the video shows the deleted sequence where Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker comes face to face with the man he thought was long gone.
In the second film, life is busy for Peter. The high schooler is juggling between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone). Meanwhile, a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges along with an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan).
The second installment was released this summer to mixed reviews but a strong box office performance. "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" was supposed to arrive on June 10, 2016, but now has been moved back to an unspecified date in 2018. At least two spin-offs "The Sinister Six" and "Venom Carnage" are currently in development.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat