Peter Parker's Father Returns in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Deleted Scene
A shocking scene from the chopping block of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is revealed ahead of its Blu-ray release on August 19. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the video shows the deleted sequence where Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker comes face to face with the man he thought was long gone.
In the second film, life is busy for Peter. The high schooler is juggling between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone). Meanwhile, a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges along with an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan).
The second installment was released this summer to mixed reviews but a strong box office performance. "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" was supposed to arrive on June 10, 2016, but now has been moved back to an unspecified date in 2018. At least two spin-offs "The Sinister Six" and "Venom Carnage" are currently in development.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March