Peter Parker's Father Returns in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Deleted Scene
A shocking scene from the chopping block of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is revealed ahead of its Blu-ray release on August 19. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the video shows the deleted sequence where Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker comes face to face with the man he thought was long gone.
In the second film, life is busy for Peter. The high schooler is juggling between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone). Meanwhile, a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges along with an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan).
The second installment was released this summer to mixed reviews but a strong box office performance. "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" was supposed to arrive on June 10, 2016, but now has been moved back to an unspecified date in 2018. At least two spin-offs "The Sinister Six" and "Venom Carnage" are currently in development.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does