Peter Parker's Father Returns in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Deleted Scene
A shocking scene from the chopping block of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" is revealed ahead of its Blu-ray release on August 19. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the video shows the deleted sequence where Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker comes face to face with the man he thought was long gone.
In the second film, life is busy for Peter. The high schooler is juggling between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone). Meanwhile, a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges along with an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan).
The second installment was released this summer to mixed reviews but a strong box office performance. "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" was supposed to arrive on June 10, 2016, but now has been moved back to an unspecified date in 2018. At least two spin-offs "The Sinister Six" and "Venom Carnage" are currently in development.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge