Miley Cyrus Introduces New Pet Piglet
Miley Cyrus has got a new pet piglet. The 21-year-old singer took to Instagram on Sunday, August 10 to share some pictures of herself snuggling up with her tiny little piglet. She captioned the first picture with, "newest member to the fam #bubbasue."
In the first picture, Miley smiles widely as she puts Bubba on her chest. In another picture, Miley can be seen kissing Bubba while wearing a Bob Marley tee. In two other photos, Miley's dog, Emu, joins her and Bubba when they are on a private jet. In one of those photos, Emu is seen smooching Bubba's nose while Miley snuggles both of them.
This is not the first time Miley has got a pet pig. Back in 2012, PETA gave the "Hannah Montana" star a pig for her 20th birthday. At that time, a spokesperson for the charity said, "PETA knew that sponsoring a rescued pig was the perfect birthday present for a young woman who spends so much time encouraging others to help animals."
The spokesperson added, "From promoting animal adoption to speaking up for cows who suffer on dairy farms, Miley never stops letting her millions of fans know what they can do to make the world a kinder place."
In the past, other celebrities including Paris Hilton, Tori Spelling, Reese Witherspoon, and George Clooney have shown their loves to pet pig.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!