Miley Cyrus Introduces New Pet Piglet
Miley Cyrus has got a new pet piglet. The 21-year-old singer took to Instagram on Sunday, August 10 to share some pictures of herself snuggling up with her tiny little piglet. She captioned the first picture with, "newest member to the fam #bubbasue."
In the first picture, Miley smiles widely as she puts Bubba on her chest. In another picture, Miley can be seen kissing Bubba while wearing a Bob Marley tee. In two other photos, Miley's dog, Emu, joins her and Bubba when they are on a private jet. In one of those photos, Emu is seen smooching Bubba's nose while Miley snuggles both of them.
This is not the first time Miley has got a pet pig. Back in 2012, PETA gave the "Hannah Montana" star a pig for her 20th birthday. At that time, a spokesperson for the charity said, "PETA knew that sponsoring a rescued pig was the perfect birthday present for a young woman who spends so much time encouraging others to help animals."
The spokesperson added, "From promoting animal adoption to speaking up for cows who suffer on dairy farms, Miley never stops letting her millions of fans know what they can do to make the world a kinder place."
In the past, other celebrities including Paris Hilton, Tori Spelling, Reese Witherspoon, and George Clooney have shown their loves to pet pig.
More Miley Cyrus News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle