Miley Cyrus Introduces New Pet Piglet
Miley Cyrus has got a new pet piglet. The 21-year-old singer took to Instagram on Sunday, August 10 to share some pictures of herself snuggling up with her tiny little piglet. She captioned the first picture with, "newest member to the fam #bubbasue."
In the first picture, Miley smiles widely as she puts Bubba on her chest. In another picture, Miley can be seen kissing Bubba while wearing a Bob Marley tee. In two other photos, Miley's dog, Emu, joins her and Bubba when they are on a private jet. In one of those photos, Emu is seen smooching Bubba's nose while Miley snuggles both of them.
This is not the first time Miley has got a pet pig. Back in 2012, PETA gave the "Hannah Montana" star a pig for her 20th birthday. At that time, a spokesperson for the charity said, "PETA knew that sponsoring a rescued pig was the perfect birthday present for a young woman who spends so much time encouraging others to help animals."
The spokesperson added, "From promoting animal adoption to speaking up for cows who suffer on dairy farms, Miley never stops letting her millions of fans know what they can do to make the world a kinder place."
In the past, other celebrities including Paris Hilton, Tori Spelling, Reese Witherspoon, and George Clooney have shown their loves to pet pig.
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs