'Star Wars Episode VII' Announces Winner for UNICEF's 'Force for Change'
One lucky fan who won the grand prize of appearing in "Star Wars Episode VII" is revealed. A new picture from the set posted on the Twitter account of J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot shows a droid's hand holding a thank-you note from the director.
"Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to Star Wars: Force for Change!" so the helmer wrote. "Over five million dollars were raised to help UNICEF Innovation Labs. We are all so grateful. DC Barns, See you on the set!"
The winner will enjoy "a trip to London for himself and a guest, a behind-the-scenes visit to the Star Wars set, and will be fitted with a costume and filmed for a scene in Star Wars: Episode Vll."
"Episode VII" sees the return of the original cast Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill. It also adds new members like Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and John Boyega. Filming takes place on locations in Abu Dhabi, London, and Ireland. It's due December 18, 2015 in the States.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt