Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Speaks on His Passing: 'I Love You. I Miss You'
Robin Williams' daughter Zelda shared a heartfelt tribute on Twitter hours after her father's sudden passing made headlines on Monday, August 11. The 25-year-old Zelda shared a quote from Antoine De Saint-Exupery's "The Little Prince" in the Twitter post.
"You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night... You - only you - will have stars that laugh," she shared, before adding, "I love you. I miss you. I'll try to keep looking up."
The Oscar-winning actor, who is popular for his performance in "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Good Will Hunting", "Dead Poets Society" and "Night at the Museum" among others, passed away on Monday noon in his home in Tiburon, California in suspected suicide. A representative for Williams said that the late actor had been battling depression prior to his death at the age of 63.
Two weeks before he passed away, Williams took to Instagram to share an old photo of him and Zelda to wish her a happy birthday. "#tbt and Happy Birthday to Ms. Zelda Rae Williams! Quarter of a century old today but always my baby girl. Happy Birthday @zeldawilliams Love you!" he captioned the black-and-white snap, which is also his final post on the photo-sharing site.
In addition to Zelda, who turned 25 on July 31, Williams is survived by his wife Susan Schneider and two other children.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent