Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Speaks on His Passing: 'I Love You. I Miss You'
Robin Williams' daughter Zelda shared a heartfelt tribute on Twitter hours after her father's sudden passing made headlines on Monday, August 11. The 25-year-old Zelda shared a quote from Antoine De Saint-Exupery's "The Little Prince" in the Twitter post.
"You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night... You - only you - will have stars that laugh," she shared, before adding, "I love you. I miss you. I'll try to keep looking up."
The Oscar-winning actor, who is popular for his performance in "Mrs. Doubtfire", "Good Will Hunting", "Dead Poets Society" and "Night at the Museum" among others, passed away on Monday noon in his home in Tiburon, California in suspected suicide. A representative for Williams said that the late actor had been battling depression prior to his death at the age of 63.
Two weeks before he passed away, Williams took to Instagram to share an old photo of him and Zelda to wish her a happy birthday. "#tbt and Happy Birthday to Ms. Zelda Rae Williams! Quarter of a century old today but always my baby girl. Happy Birthday @zeldawilliams Love you!" he captioned the black-and-white snap, which is also his final post on the photo-sharing site.
In addition to Zelda, who turned 25 on July 31, Williams is survived by his wife Susan Schneider and two other children.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3