USA Network Renews 'Suits' for Season 5
USA Network has ordered more "Suits". The cable channel has officially announced a renewal for a 16-episode fifth season of the hit original drama. The new season is expected to debut next summer.
"Suits continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can't get enough of," Chris McCumber, President of USA Network, said in a press release on Monday, August 11. "With some of the best writing on television, and a brilliant ensemble cast, we anticipate a spectacular fifth season for a series that has become a marquee property for USA."
The currently airing fourth season of the legal drama is averaging 4 million viewers, with 1.6 million in adults 18-49 and 1.7 million in the 25-54 demo. The summer finale will air Wednesday, August 20 at 9/8c. The show is starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht in the lead roles.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'