USA Network Renews 'Suits' for Season 5
USA Network has ordered more "Suits". The cable channel has officially announced a renewal for a 16-episode fifth season of the hit original drama. The new season is expected to debut next summer.
"Suits continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can't get enough of," Chris McCumber, President of USA Network, said in a press release on Monday, August 11. "With some of the best writing on television, and a brilliant ensemble cast, we anticipate a spectacular fifth season for a series that has become a marquee property for USA."
The currently airing fourth season of the legal drama is averaging 4 million viewers, with 1.6 million in adults 18-49 and 1.7 million in the 25-54 demo. The summer finale will air Wednesday, August 20 at 9/8c. The show is starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht in the lead roles.
More Suits News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie