USA Network Renews 'Suits' for Season 5
USA Network has ordered more "Suits". The cable channel has officially announced a renewal for a 16-episode fifth season of the hit original drama. The new season is expected to debut next summer.
"Suits continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can't get enough of," Chris McCumber, President of USA Network, said in a press release on Monday, August 11. "With some of the best writing on television, and a brilliant ensemble cast, we anticipate a spectacular fifth season for a series that has become a marquee property for USA."
The currently airing fourth season of the legal drama is averaging 4 million viewers, with 1.6 million in adults 18-49 and 1.7 million in the 25-54 demo. The summer finale will air Wednesday, August 20 at 9/8c. The show is starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht in the lead roles.
More Suits News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen