USA Network Renews 'Suits' for Season 5
USA Network has ordered more "Suits". The cable channel has officially announced a renewal for a 16-episode fifth season of the hit original drama. The new season is expected to debut next summer.
"Suits continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can't get enough of," Chris McCumber, President of USA Network, said in a press release on Monday, August 11. "With some of the best writing on television, and a brilliant ensemble cast, we anticipate a spectacular fifth season for a series that has become a marquee property for USA."
The currently airing fourth season of the legal drama is averaging 4 million viewers, with 1.6 million in adults 18-49 and 1.7 million in the 25-54 demo. The summer finale will air Wednesday, August 20 at 9/8c. The show is starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht in the lead roles.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift