USA Network Renews 'Suits' for Season 5
USA Network has ordered more "Suits". The cable channel has officially announced a renewal for a 16-episode fifth season of the hit original drama. The new season is expected to debut next summer.
"Suits continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can't get enough of," Chris McCumber, President of USA Network, said in a press release on Monday, August 11. "With some of the best writing on television, and a brilliant ensemble cast, we anticipate a spectacular fifth season for a series that has become a marquee property for USA."
The currently airing fourth season of the legal drama is averaging 4 million viewers, with 1.6 million in adults 18-49 and 1.7 million in the 25-54 demo. The summer finale will air Wednesday, August 20 at 9/8c. The show is starring Patrick J. Adams and Gabriel Macht in the lead roles.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story