Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Lose $4,000 Cash After Home Robbery
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's home in Southampton, N.Y. reportedly has been robbed. According to Southampton Town Police, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" couple lost $4,000 in cash during the robbery which took place sometime in July.
"We believe the money was stolen from the briefcase in the residence," a spokesperson for the police explained, adding that the robbery took place when there were no one at home. "The charge is Grand Larceny Third Degree because of the amount of money - $4,000 - that was removed from a briefcase."
"The crime was reported on July 8th. It's an ongoing investigation. ... We do not have any leads as to who stole the money," the rep added. Kardashian and her longtime boyfriend reportedly believe that the robbery was carried out by someone who is close to them because there are no signs of forced entry.
The July incident is the third robbery which targeted the Kardashians. She previously lost $50,000 in cash following a robbery at her house in Calabasas in February while her sister Khloe Kardashian lost $250,000 in jewelery at her home with estranged husband Lamar Odom in March.
Kardashian and Disick, who are parents to a 4-year-old son Mason and a 2-year-old daughter Penelope, are now expecting their third child. On Saturday, the pair were seen attending Women's Health Party Under the Stars in Bridgehampton, N.Y. The expectant mother flaunted her baby bump in a skintight cream-colored lace jumpsuit while her longtime boyfriend sported a casual ensemble which consisted of a checkered blue shirt over a gray T-shirt and black pants.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation