David Duchovny and Tea Leoni Officially Divorced
David Duchovny and Tea Leoni's marriage is legally over after the couple has quietly finalized their divorce. David secretly filed the divorce paper in June and the two settled all the terms themselves, TMZ reported.
The "Californication" actor cited "an irretrievable breakdown" as the cause of the divorce. The on-again, off-again lovers had been married for 17 years and separated for three years prior to the divorce.
The pair have two children together, 15-year-old daughter Madelaine West and 12-year-old son Kyd Miller. Under the terms of the separation, David and Tea will reportedly share the legal custody of their children with Tea holding the primary physical custody. Both parents live on the Upper West Side of Manhattan so it won't be a lot trouble for the kids to shuttle back and forth.
David will reportedly pay $40,000 a month in spousal support to Tea and $8,333 a month in child support. The former "X-Files" star will also be responsible for all other expenses relating to their children, such as summer camps, private school and college.
The "Louder Than Words" star and the "Tower Heist" actress got married in 1997 and briefly split in 2008 before reconciling shortly after. While they were separated, the actor entered rehab to undergo treatment for his sex addiction. The pair separated for the second time in June 2011. In June 2014, the couple was seen enjoying a beach day together, sparking speculations that they had another reconciliation.
More David Duchovny News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation