Kristin Chenoweth Sports Neck Brace Following Health Scare Tweet
Kristin Chenoweth was spotted sporting a neck brace at LAX airport on Thursday, August 7. This is her first appearance in public since posting earlier this week a tweet which said that she was "unable to move."
The "Family Weekend" actress smiled while bringing an iced drink while stepping out from her car. Kristin wore a grey long-sleeved tee, black leggings, and black shoes. She completed her look with a metalic fedora and sunglasses.
On the same day, Kristin posted a picture of a quote, captioning it with, "My mantra." The quote in the picture read, "When life's tough remember you are tougher."
In previous news, Kristin worried her fans after posting a tweet on August 4, "Back in la. Unable to move. Numbness and tingling in arm. Going to cedars dr tomorrow. Ah anyone who prays please do!"
However, she ensured fans that she was okay by posting another tweet, which read, "Waiting on MRI results. No matter what I will be ok. Thanks everything for praying and sending good vibes. #thinkingpositive."
Kristin then tweeted an update about her health condition on Tuesday, "Thanks for all the good vibes everyone. Stupid ole neck flares up again. Thanks for the ' neck ' support ! :)."
Kristin's lingering neck problems were caused by an accident she experienced on the set of "The Good Wife" in July 2012. At that time, she was struck on the head by a piece of lightning equipment.
My mantra pic.twitter.com/crJjd4jaa7— Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth) August 8, 2014
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent