Julia Roberts Used to Think She's 'the Prettiest Actress in Hollywood'
Julia Roberts will be on the cover of InStyle for the sixth time for the magazine's 20th anniversary issue. The actress looks gorgeous with a pink lipstick and a belted Louis Vuitton dress. She also opens up to the magazine about everything from self-esteem to motherhood.
The "Closer" star talks about where she thinks she lands on the Hollywood hotness scale, saying, "I think I've always sort of been on the more boyish spectrum of girls. For example, I've never been chosen as 'one of the top-five hottest actresses in a bikini.' "
The 46-year-old actress admits it's a "godsend" she never won titles for her appearance because it helps her to stay grounded. She reveals, "Honestly, it's a godsend. When I was younger, I'd think, 'Oh, I'm the prettiest one. It's not Halle Berry. It's not!' But it is, you know?"
The Oscar-winning actress, who is a mother to nine-year-old twins, Hazel and Phinneaus, and a seven-year-old son, Henry, reveals that she's always felt a connection with mothers. She says, "Even when I was 20, they were my demographic. I work for the moms."
The star adds that she never wants to be asked again about how she balances her career and motherhood. Despite her celebrity status, Roberts feels very similar to other working mothers out there. The "Eat, Pray, Love" star explains, "Because, (a) I'm not nearly as busy as people think, (b) half of everything just doesn't get done- as long as no one is in tears, nobody smells bad and everyone's sleeping peacefully, I've done my job- and (c) I have a supportive group of girlfriends, a great husband and an understanding family. The rest gets done with grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes