Christina Ricci and Husband Welcome First Child
Christina Ricci and her husband, James Heerdegen, have welcomed their baby boy, Us Weekly reports. Details about the baby's name and birthday have not been disclosed yet.
The "Bel Ami" actress sparked pregnancy rumors after being spotted with a baby bump at Los Angeles International Airport last May. Soon after that, Christina confirmed via her publicist that she was expecting a baby.
Christina tied the knot with James, a dolly grip whom she met on the set of "Pan Am", in October 2013. According to the site, the couple invited family and close friends to their intimate wedding ceremony which was held at Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall in New York City.
Christina said of her husband at that time, "I love so many things about him. He's my favorite person on Earth." She added, "I can't wait to have our own little world replete with small beings!"
The former child actress can be seen in upcoming movie "Mothers Day". Christina stars in the drama along with Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri and Sharon Stone.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival