Christina Ricci and Husband Welcome First Child
Christina Ricci and her husband, James Heerdegen, have welcomed their baby boy, Us Weekly reports. Details about the baby's name and birthday have not been disclosed yet.
The "Bel Ami" actress sparked pregnancy rumors after being spotted with a baby bump at Los Angeles International Airport last May. Soon after that, Christina confirmed via her publicist that she was expecting a baby.
Christina tied the knot with James, a dolly grip whom she met on the set of "Pan Am", in October 2013. According to the site, the couple invited family and close friends to their intimate wedding ceremony which was held at Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall in New York City.
Christina said of her husband at that time, "I love so many things about him. He's my favorite person on Earth." She added, "I can't wait to have our own little world replete with small beings!"
The former child actress can be seen in upcoming movie "Mothers Day". Christina stars in the drama along with Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri and Sharon Stone.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie