Christina Ricci and Husband Welcome First Child
Christina Ricci and her husband, James Heerdegen, have welcomed their baby boy, Us Weekly reports. Details about the baby's name and birthday have not been disclosed yet.
The "Bel Ami" actress sparked pregnancy rumors after being spotted with a baby bump at Los Angeles International Airport last May. Soon after that, Christina confirmed via her publicist that she was expecting a baby.
Christina tied the knot with James, a dolly grip whom she met on the set of "Pan Am", in October 2013. According to the site, the couple invited family and close friends to their intimate wedding ceremony which was held at Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall in New York City.
Christina said of her husband at that time, "I love so many things about him. He's my favorite person on Earth." She added, "I can't wait to have our own little world replete with small beings!"
The former child actress can be seen in upcoming movie "Mothers Day". Christina stars in the drama along with Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri and Sharon Stone.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4