Christina Ricci and Husband Welcome First Child
Christina Ricci and her husband, James Heerdegen, have welcomed their baby boy, Us Weekly reports. Details about the baby's name and birthday have not been disclosed yet.
The "Bel Ami" actress sparked pregnancy rumors after being spotted with a baby bump at Los Angeles International Airport last May. Soon after that, Christina confirmed via her publicist that she was expecting a baby.
Christina tied the knot with James, a dolly grip whom she met on the set of "Pan Am", in October 2013. According to the site, the couple invited family and close friends to their intimate wedding ceremony which was held at Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall in New York City.
Christina said of her husband at that time, "I love so many things about him. He's my favorite person on Earth." She added, "I can't wait to have our own little world replete with small beings!"
The former child actress can be seen in upcoming movie "Mothers Day". Christina stars in the drama along with Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri and Sharon Stone.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson