Christina Ricci and Husband Welcome First Child
Christina Ricci and her husband, James Heerdegen, have welcomed their baby boy, Us Weekly reports. Details about the baby's name and birthday have not been disclosed yet.
The "Bel Ami" actress sparked pregnancy rumors after being spotted with a baby bump at Los Angeles International Airport last May. Soon after that, Christina confirmed via her publicist that she was expecting a baby.
Christina tied the knot with James, a dolly grip whom she met on the set of "Pan Am", in October 2013. According to the site, the couple invited family and close friends to their intimate wedding ceremony which was held at Harold Pratt House and Peterson Hall in New York City.
Christina said of her husband at that time, "I love so many things about him. He's my favorite person on Earth." She added, "I can't wait to have our own little world replete with small beings!"
The former child actress can be seen in upcoming movie "Mothers Day". Christina stars in the drama along with Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri and Sharon Stone.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle