Omarion Welcomes His First Child
Omarion and girlfriend Apryl Jones have welcomed a baby boy together. The first-time father announced the news of their son's arrival by posting a touching Instagram photo on Thursday, August 7.
In the picture, the 29-year-old singer was holding his little bundle of joy. The proud father was smiling and gazing at the baby. He captioned the picture with, "World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I've been waiting on you. God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle."
On the post, the R&B singer also applauded his lover for her strength while giving birth to the baby. Apryl gave birth to the boy at home and without any pain killers. Omarion wrote, "My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong!" he continued. "Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I'll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me."
"Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both," the "I Wish" crooner continued. "Thanks for watching me grow. #MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom alright. I love y'all."
Apryl also shared an equally adorable photo on her own Instagram account, showing baby Megaa sleeping on his father's chest. She wrote as the caption of the photo, "These two are my everything..... @1omarion I love you baby! He's here."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift