Omarion Welcomes His First Child
Omarion and girlfriend Apryl Jones have welcomed a baby boy together. The first-time father announced the news of their son's arrival by posting a touching Instagram photo on Thursday, August 7.
In the picture, the 29-year-old singer was holding his little bundle of joy. The proud father was smiling and gazing at the baby. He captioned the picture with, "World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I've been waiting on you. God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle."
On the post, the R&B singer also applauded his lover for her strength while giving birth to the baby. Apryl gave birth to the boy at home and without any pain killers. Omarion wrote, "My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong!" he continued. "Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I'll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me."
"Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both," the "I Wish" crooner continued. "Thanks for watching me grow. #MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom alright. I love y'all."
Apryl also shared an equally adorable photo on her own Instagram account, showing baby Megaa sleeping on his father's chest. She wrote as the caption of the photo, "These two are my everything..... @1omarion I love you baby! He's here."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences