Omarion Welcomes His First Child
Omarion and girlfriend Apryl Jones have welcomed a baby boy together. The first-time father announced the news of their son's arrival by posting a touching Instagram photo on Thursday, August 7.
In the picture, the 29-year-old singer was holding his little bundle of joy. The proud father was smiling and gazing at the baby. He captioned the picture with, "World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I've been waiting on you. God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle."
On the post, the R&B singer also applauded his lover for her strength while giving birth to the baby. Apryl gave birth to the boy at home and without any pain killers. Omarion wrote, "My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong!" he continued. "Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I'll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me."
"Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both," the "I Wish" crooner continued. "Thanks for watching me grow. #MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom alright. I love y'all."
Apryl also shared an equally adorable photo on her own Instagram account, showing baby Megaa sleeping on his father's chest. She wrote as the caption of the photo, "These two are my everything..... @1omarion I love you baby! He's here."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen