Omarion Welcomes His First Child
Omarion and girlfriend Apryl Jones have welcomed a baby boy together. The first-time father announced the news of their son's arrival by posting a touching Instagram photo on Thursday, August 7.
In the picture, the 29-year-old singer was holding his little bundle of joy. The proud father was smiling and gazing at the baby. He captioned the picture with, "World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I've been waiting on you. God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle."
On the post, the R&B singer also applauded his lover for her strength while giving birth to the baby. Apryl gave birth to the boy at home and without any pain killers. Omarion wrote, "My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong!" he continued. "Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I'll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me."
"Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both," the "I Wish" crooner continued. "Thanks for watching me grow. #MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom alright. I love y'all."
Apryl also shared an equally adorable photo on her own Instagram account, showing baby Megaa sleeping on his father's chest. She wrote as the caption of the photo, "These two are my everything..... @1omarion I love you baby! He's here."
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?