Justin Bieber Does 'Shmoney Dance' in Instagram Clips
Justin Bieber is the latest celebrity who tries doing the Shmoney dance. On Friday, August 8, the Canadian pop star shared a clip of him doing the popular dance on Instagram. In the short clip, the "Boyfriend" hitmaker can be seen wearing a black top, a fedora and a pair of sunglasses.
Bieber is joined by Maejor Ali and Lil Za in the fun session. The group showed off their moves to the tune of Bobby Shmurda's song "Hot Ni**a" in a studio. "Shorty loves the way that i floss out," the 21-year-old performer captioned it.
The popular two-step was first introduced back in February by Bobby Shmurda's GS9 mate Rowdy Rebbel. Since then stars such as Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Chris Brown and Megan Fox have joined the fun.
In other Bieber-related news, a Russian man recently claimed that Bieber's song saved him from a bear attack. According to Central European News, a fisherman named Igor Vorozhbitsyn was attacked by a bear from behind when he was walking to his fishing spot.
Vorozhbitsyn's phone suddenly went off, playing Bieber's hit "Baby" and scaring the bear away. "I couldn't believe my luck when the phone went off and he fled. I know that sort of ringtone isn't to everyone's taste, but my granddaughter loaded it onto my phone for a joke," he said. The fisherman suffered from a swollen eye as well as bruises and cuts following the scary incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing