'There's Something About Mary' Star Danny Murphy Dies From Cancer
Actor Danny Murphy, who probably is mostly remembered for his role in comedy "There's Someting About Mary" alongside Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz, has passed away. According to his agent, Cynthia Kazarian, the quadriplegic actor passed away from cancer in Florida.
Murphy was born on August 20, 1955. He became quadriplegic due to a diving accident when he was 19. Murphy only started his career in the entertainment industry much later in his life by appearing in the Farrelly brothers' 1996 flick "Kingpin".
Peter Farrelly, who is also a close friend of the late actor, remembered his dear friend in an interview with New York Daily News, calling him "the bravest guy I ever knew in my life." Farrelly, who was also present during the accident which changed Murphy's life, also shared that his friend stayed positive despite the difficult situation, saying, "I never once heard him complain about his lot in life."
In the interview, the director additionally talked about how Murphy had fun on the set of "Kingpin" which also starred Bill Murray, Randy Quaid and Woody Harrelson. "Bill Murray was very kind to him on the set and they were always joking around. When his shoot was over, and when he had to leave that day, it was one of the few days I'd ever seen him upset," Farrelly said.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'