Kristen Stewart Reveals Why She Doesn't Smile in Paparazzi Photo
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Elle magazine's September issue. The actress, who gained popularity for portraying Bella Swan in "Twilight" movies, wears a strapless black dress on the front page. She completes her chic looks with shiny chains and giant locks.
In an interview for the spread, Stewart talks about paparazzi photos among other topics, explaining why she always looks gloomy in the shots. "Now I feel like if I smiled for a paparazzi photo - not that I ever would - that's exactly what people would be desecrating me for. They'd be like, 'Now you're going to give it up, now you're a sellout.' Like, okay. What do you want? What would you like?" she shares.
During the chat with the magazine, the 24-year-old star also recalls the moment she realized that she got super popular for the vampire drama role. "The day the movie came out there was a picture of me-in the New York Post, I think. I was sitting on my front porch, smoking a pipe with my ex-boyfriend and dog. And I was like, Oh s**t, well, I have to be aware of that," she says.
The September issue, which is available nationwide on August 19, also features photos of the "Clouds of Sils Maria" star which were taken at Fields Market in West Hills, California. One photo shows her posing next to organic vegetables while another shot taken by photographer Michael Thompson shows her standing with numerous jars of jam and peanut butter as the background.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March