Lady GaGa Hospitalized in Colorado for Altitude Sickness
Lady GaGa got hospitalized for altitude sickness following her concert in Denver, Colorado. She took to Instagram on August 6 to share a close-up photo of herself wearing an oxygen mask.
The "Anything Goes" singer captioned her selfie with, "Altitude Sickness is no Joke! #hitThatHospitalS**t #artRaveDenver many true ravers crowd tonight." In the picture, GaGa can be seen wearing full makeup.
This is not the first time GaGa was hospitalized. Back in April, the "Poker Face" hitmaker underwent an operation to extract her wisdom teeth. At that time, she posted a tweet which read, "Chipmunk Cheeks Wisdom Teeth out before tour. I can't eat. I'm gonna put some meatballs in a blender."
GaGa's next gig in Seattle, as part of her "ArtRave: The Artpop Ball" tour, is still scheduled to go on as planned on Friday, August 8.
More Lady GaGa News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic