Justin Bieber Posts Photo of His FaceTime Session With Malala Yousafzai
Justin Bieber just spoke to Malala Yousafzai on FaceTime and he wanted to show off their friendship. The Canadian heartthrob took to Instagram on Wednesday, August 6 to share a photo of him and the 17-year-old education activist's video chat and he could not help gushing over her and her effort to promote education for girls.
"Just got to FaceTime with Malala Yousafzai. She has such an incredible story. I can't wait to meet her in person and talk about how I can support her and the @malalafund. #love," the "Baby" hitmaker captioned the snap. A rep for Bieber, however, told CNN that she had "no official comment" whether the pop star and Yousafzai planned to meet in a near future.
The Pakistani girl caught people's attention in 2012 when she was shot in the head for voicing her support for education for girls. She kept campaigning for good cause despite the scary experience. In July, she showed support to 200 Nigerian girls who were abducted by Boko Haram.
Bieber, who is also a supporter of Make-A-Wish foundation, has been making headlines for his antics. On Thursday night, he sent out a tweet, "Make a positive difference in the world."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch