Justin Bieber Posts Photo of His FaceTime Session With Malala Yousafzai
Justin Bieber just spoke to Malala Yousafzai on FaceTime and he wanted to show off their friendship. The Canadian heartthrob took to Instagram on Wednesday, August 6 to share a photo of him and the 17-year-old education activist's video chat and he could not help gushing over her and her effort to promote education for girls.
"Just got to FaceTime with Malala Yousafzai. She has such an incredible story. I can't wait to meet her in person and talk about how I can support her and the @malalafund. #love," the "Baby" hitmaker captioned the snap. A rep for Bieber, however, told CNN that she had "no official comment" whether the pop star and Yousafzai planned to meet in a near future.
The Pakistani girl caught people's attention in 2012 when she was shot in the head for voicing her support for education for girls. She kept campaigning for good cause despite the scary experience. In July, she showed support to 200 Nigerian girls who were abducted by Boko Haram.
Bieber, who is also a supporter of Make-A-Wish foundation, has been making headlines for his antics. On Thursday night, he sent out a tweet, "Make a positive difference in the world."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement