Justin Bieber Posts Photo of His FaceTime Session With Malala Yousafzai
Justin Bieber just spoke to Malala Yousafzai on FaceTime and he wanted to show off their friendship. The Canadian heartthrob took to Instagram on Wednesday, August 6 to share a photo of him and the 17-year-old education activist's video chat and he could not help gushing over her and her effort to promote education for girls.
"Just got to FaceTime with Malala Yousafzai. She has such an incredible story. I can't wait to meet her in person and talk about how I can support her and the @malalafund. #love," the "Baby" hitmaker captioned the snap. A rep for Bieber, however, told CNN that she had "no official comment" whether the pop star and Yousafzai planned to meet in a near future.
The Pakistani girl caught people's attention in 2012 when she was shot in the head for voicing her support for education for girls. She kept campaigning for good cause despite the scary experience. In July, she showed support to 200 Nigerian girls who were abducted by Boko Haram.
Bieber, who is also a supporter of Make-A-Wish foundation, has been making headlines for his antics. On Thursday night, he sent out a tweet, "Make a positive difference in the world."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online