Justin Bieber Posts Photo of His FaceTime Session With Malala Yousafzai
Justin Bieber just spoke to Malala Yousafzai on FaceTime and he wanted to show off their friendship. The Canadian heartthrob took to Instagram on Wednesday, August 6 to share a photo of him and the 17-year-old education activist's video chat and he could not help gushing over her and her effort to promote education for girls.
"Just got to FaceTime with Malala Yousafzai. She has such an incredible story. I can't wait to meet her in person and talk about how I can support her and the @malalafund. #love," the "Baby" hitmaker captioned the snap. A rep for Bieber, however, told CNN that she had "no official comment" whether the pop star and Yousafzai planned to meet in a near future.
The Pakistani girl caught people's attention in 2012 when she was shot in the head for voicing her support for education for girls. She kept campaigning for good cause despite the scary experience. In July, she showed support to 200 Nigerian girls who were abducted by Boko Haram.
Bieber, who is also a supporter of Make-A-Wish foundation, has been making headlines for his antics. On Thursday night, he sent out a tweet, "Make a positive difference in the world."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna