Ramona Singer Decides to 'Move On With Life' Without Husband Mario
Ramona Singer took to Twitter on Thursday, August 7 to announce that she decided to leave her husband of 20 years, Mario Singer. She tweeted, "I have decided to move on with my life without Mario. I tried my best to make my marriage work. I am excited for the new chapter in my life."
Ramona's announcement came after pictures of Mario spending time with his alleged mistress recently emerged. In one of the photos obtained by In Touch Weekly, Mario can be seen dining with a blonde woman allegedly named Kasey Dexter. In another picture, Mario and Kasey can be seen holding hands while crossing the street. According to the site, the pictures were taken on August 2 when the couple was having a brunch at NYC's Anassa Taverna.
In a reunion episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City" which aired on Tuesday, Ramona sparred with Andy Cohen about the status of her marriage. "Everyone in my family is doing well," she told Andy, "Mario and I are together. ... Let's go to someone else."
When Andy tried to get more information from Ramona, Ramona asked him, "So, how's your love life? Who are you going to have sex with tonight? Tell me." Andy then replied, "I'll tell you when I go on a reality show." Ramona argued, "You're on a reality show." Andy said, "I'm actually not, honey."
Meanwhile, Ramona's co-star, LuAnn de Lesseps, told her, "It's hard when your other half cheats on you, Ramona." Ramona then angrily replied, "Don't even go there. It's allegations."
Ramona filed for divorce from Mario back in January after she reportedly discovered her husband cheated on her at their Hamptons home. However, the couple was seemingly reconciled in April. At that time, Ramona told PEOPLE they "feel very positive about their future together." She even posted a picture of her and her husband on Twitter along with the caption, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics