Marianne Faithfull Claims She Knows Who 'Killed' Jim Morrison
Marianne Faithfull claims that her drug dealing ex-boyfriend, Jean de Breteuil, was the one who caused the death of Jim Morrison. The lead singer of Los Angeles rock band The Doors was found dead on July 3, 1971 when he was 27.
In a new interview with MOJO magazine, Marianne says that Jean, who's a heroin dealer, visited Jim to give him heroin before he was found dead. She tells the magazine, "He went to see Jim Morrison and killed him."
The former girlfriend of Mick Jagger continued, "I mean I'm sure it was an accident. Poor bastard. The smack was too strong? Yeah. And he died. And I didn't know anything about this. Anyway, everybody connected to the death of this poor guy is dead now. Except me."
Marianne, who was travelling to Paris with Jean at that time, could have joined Jean in visiting Jim, but she chose to stay at her hotel. She recalls, "I could intuitively feel trouble. I thought, I'll take a few Tuinal and I won't be there."
Talking about Amy Winehouse who also died at the age of 27, Marianne says, "Amy was very, very wary of me. She knew that I knew and she didn't want me to say anything. There's a level of narcissism which is all mixed up with self-hatred. I know it well. It's like a glass wall between you and the world, so that all the love that everybody pours onto you, you don't feel it. But I can't think what I could have done apart from take her and [shouts] shake her! 'You stupid little c**t! Wake up!' "
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves