Marianne Faithfull Claims She Knows Who 'Killed' Jim Morrison
Marianne Faithfull claims that her drug dealing ex-boyfriend, Jean de Breteuil, was the one who caused the death of Jim Morrison. The lead singer of Los Angeles rock band The Doors was found dead on July 3, 1971 when he was 27.
In a new interview with MOJO magazine, Marianne says that Jean, who's a heroin dealer, visited Jim to give him heroin before he was found dead. She tells the magazine, "He went to see Jim Morrison and killed him."
The former girlfriend of Mick Jagger continued, "I mean I'm sure it was an accident. Poor bastard. The smack was too strong? Yeah. And he died. And I didn't know anything about this. Anyway, everybody connected to the death of this poor guy is dead now. Except me."
Marianne, who was travelling to Paris with Jean at that time, could have joined Jean in visiting Jim, but she chose to stay at her hotel. She recalls, "I could intuitively feel trouble. I thought, I'll take a few Tuinal and I won't be there."
Talking about Amy Winehouse who also died at the age of 27, Marianne says, "Amy was very, very wary of me. She knew that I knew and she didn't want me to say anything. There's a level of narcissism which is all mixed up with self-hatred. I know it well. It's like a glass wall between you and the world, so that all the love that everybody pours onto you, you don't feel it. But I can't think what I could have done apart from take her and [shouts] shake her! 'You stupid little c**t! Wake up!' "
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift