Lil' Kim Disses Nicki Minaj Again in New Track 'Identity Theft'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Lil' Kim has released another diss track aimed directly at Nicki Minaj. Titled "Identity Theft", the two-minute song features Kimmy verbally attacking female rappers who claim they're the best in the game.
"Anything you tryna do, I done did it," she raps at one point. Elsewehere in the track, she says, "I gave birth to your style, watch how you speak to your mammie. Your team can't f**k with my family. And I ain't talking in term of revenue."
Kim doesn't mention Minaj's name, but no one will doubt the song is about the Young Money raptress after looking at the single cover. The artwork, shared on Kim's Instagram, shows a New Jersey driver's license with the name Kimberly Jones appearing next to Minaj's face. "Be careful what you wish for... #HardCoreMixtapeUpNext #TheQueenIsBack #QueenBee," she captioned it, hinting that her oft-delayed "Hardcore" mixtape would still happen.
Prior to releasing "Identity Theft", Kim dissed Minaj in the remix of Beyonce Knowles and Minaj's "Flawless" remix. In her version, the mother of one spits lines like, "Am I trippin' or did this ho just say my name?/ Queen of rap, f**k outta here / Queen's back, f**k outta here/ Time to get this rap b**ch up outta here."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?