Lil' Kim Disses Nicki Minaj Again in New Track 'Identity Theft'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Lil' Kim has released another diss track aimed directly at Nicki Minaj. Titled "Identity Theft", the two-minute song features Kimmy verbally attacking female rappers who claim they're the best in the game.
"Anything you tryna do, I done did it," she raps at one point. Elsewehere in the track, she says, "I gave birth to your style, watch how you speak to your mammie. Your team can't f**k with my family. And I ain't talking in term of revenue."
Kim doesn't mention Minaj's name, but no one will doubt the song is about the Young Money raptress after looking at the single cover. The artwork, shared on Kim's Instagram, shows a New Jersey driver's license with the name Kimberly Jones appearing next to Minaj's face. "Be careful what you wish for... #HardCoreMixtapeUpNext #TheQueenIsBack #QueenBee," she captioned it, hinting that her oft-delayed "Hardcore" mixtape would still happen.
Prior to releasing "Identity Theft", Kim dissed Minaj in the remix of Beyonce Knowles and Minaj's "Flawless" remix. In her version, the mother of one spits lines like, "Am I trippin' or did this ho just say my name?/ Queen of rap, f**k outta here / Queen's back, f**k outta here/ Time to get this rap b**ch up outta here."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed