Lil' Kim Disses Nicki Minaj Again in New Track 'Identity Theft'
Lil' Kim has released another diss track aimed directly at Nicki Minaj. Titled "Identity Theft", the two-minute song features Kimmy verbally attacking female rappers who claim they're the best in the game.
"Anything you tryna do, I done did it," she raps at one point. Elsewehere in the track, she says, "I gave birth to your style, watch how you speak to your mammie. Your team can't f**k with my family. And I ain't talking in term of revenue."
Kim doesn't mention Minaj's name, but no one will doubt the song is about the Young Money raptress after looking at the single cover. The artwork, shared on Kim's Instagram, shows a New Jersey driver's license with the name Kimberly Jones appearing next to Minaj's face. "Be careful what you wish for... #HardCoreMixtapeUpNext #TheQueenIsBack #QueenBee," she captioned it, hinting that her oft-delayed "Hardcore" mixtape would still happen.
Prior to releasing "Identity Theft", Kim dissed Minaj in the remix of Beyonce Knowles and Minaj's "Flawless" remix. In her version, the mother of one spits lines like, "Am I trippin' or did this ho just say my name?/ Queen of rap, f**k outta here / Queen's back, f**k outta here/ Time to get this rap b**ch up outta here."
More Lil' Kim News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage