Lil' Kim Disses Nicki Minaj Again in New Track 'Identity Theft'
Lil' Kim has released another diss track aimed directly at Nicki Minaj. Titled "Identity Theft", the two-minute song features Kimmy verbally attacking female rappers who claim they're the best in the game.
"Anything you tryna do, I done did it," she raps at one point. Elsewehere in the track, she says, "I gave birth to your style, watch how you speak to your mammie. Your team can't f**k with my family. And I ain't talking in term of revenue."
Kim doesn't mention Minaj's name, but no one will doubt the song is about the Young Money raptress after looking at the single cover. The artwork, shared on Kim's Instagram, shows a New Jersey driver's license with the name Kimberly Jones appearing next to Minaj's face. "Be careful what you wish for... #HardCoreMixtapeUpNext #TheQueenIsBack #QueenBee," she captioned it, hinting that her oft-delayed "Hardcore" mixtape would still happen.
Prior to releasing "Identity Theft", Kim dissed Minaj in the remix of Beyonce Knowles and Minaj's "Flawless" remix. In her version, the mother of one spits lines like, "Am I trippin' or did this ho just say my name?/ Queen of rap, f**k outta here / Queen's back, f**k outta here/ Time to get this rap b**ch up outta here."
More Lil' Kim News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer