Lil' Kim Disses Nicki Minaj Again in New Track 'Identity Theft'
Lil' Kim has released another diss track aimed directly at Nicki Minaj. Titled "Identity Theft", the two-minute song features Kimmy verbally attacking female rappers who claim they're the best in the game.
"Anything you tryna do, I done did it," she raps at one point. Elsewehere in the track, she says, "I gave birth to your style, watch how you speak to your mammie. Your team can't f**k with my family. And I ain't talking in term of revenue."
Kim doesn't mention Minaj's name, but no one will doubt the song is about the Young Money raptress after looking at the single cover. The artwork, shared on Kim's Instagram, shows a New Jersey driver's license with the name Kimberly Jones appearing next to Minaj's face. "Be careful what you wish for... #HardCoreMixtapeUpNext #TheQueenIsBack #QueenBee," she captioned it, hinting that her oft-delayed "Hardcore" mixtape would still happen.
Prior to releasing "Identity Theft", Kim dissed Minaj in the remix of Beyonce Knowles and Minaj's "Flawless" remix. In her version, the mother of one spits lines like, "Am I trippin' or did this ho just say my name?/ Queen of rap, f**k outta here / Queen's back, f**k outta here/ Time to get this rap b**ch up outta here."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie