Two Men Plead No Contest to Stealing Part of Paul Walker's Wrecked Car
Two men who are accused of stealing a part of Paul Walker's car following the fiery crash which killed the actor last year may spend their time in jail. As reported by L.A. Times, Anthony Janow and Jameson Witty, who are 26 and 18 respectively, pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges on destroying evidence and resisting or delaying a police officer on Wednesday, August 6.
The pair may spend up to six months in jail for their crimes. Janow also pleaded no contest to felony grand theft, while Witty pleaded no contest to an additional misdemeanor grand theft.
The "Fast and Furious" actor passed away in a car accident on November 30. His friend and financial advisor Roger Rodas who drove the Porsche Carrera GT also died in the crash.
Shortly after the tragic accident, Janow and Witty allegedly took a roof panel of the wrecked car when the truck tow stopped at the red light. The truck driver then reported the incident to the authorities and the roof panel was found at a home in Canyon Country.
Vin Diesel opened up about moments following Walker's death when he stopped by "Live! with Kelly and Michael" recently. During an interview to promote his new movie "Guardians of the Galaxy", he admitted, "It's one of the darker moments in this, in my journey. Yeah. Yeah guys, you know it's a rough one. You all had people you love that passed away."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation