Two Men Plead No Contest to Stealing Part of Paul Walker's Wrecked Car
Two men who are accused of stealing a part of Paul Walker's car following the fiery crash which killed the actor last year may spend their time in jail. As reported by L.A. Times, Anthony Janow and Jameson Witty, who are 26 and 18 respectively, pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges on destroying evidence and resisting or delaying a police officer on Wednesday, August 6.
The pair may spend up to six months in jail for their crimes. Janow also pleaded no contest to felony grand theft, while Witty pleaded no contest to an additional misdemeanor grand theft.
The "Fast and Furious" actor passed away in a car accident on November 30. His friend and financial advisor Roger Rodas who drove the Porsche Carrera GT also died in the crash.
Shortly after the tragic accident, Janow and Witty allegedly took a roof panel of the wrecked car when the truck tow stopped at the red light. The truck driver then reported the incident to the authorities and the roof panel was found at a home in Canyon Country.
Vin Diesel opened up about moments following Walker's death when he stopped by "Live! with Kelly and Michael" recently. During an interview to promote his new movie "Guardians of the Galaxy", he admitted, "It's one of the darker moments in this, in my journey. Yeah. Yeah guys, you know it's a rough one. You all had people you love that passed away."
More Paul Walker News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video