Two Men Plead No Contest to Stealing Part of Paul Walker's Wrecked Car
Two men who are accused of stealing a part of Paul Walker's car following the fiery crash which killed the actor last year may spend their time in jail. As reported by L.A. Times, Anthony Janow and Jameson Witty, who are 26 and 18 respectively, pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges on destroying evidence and resisting or delaying a police officer on Wednesday, August 6.
The pair may spend up to six months in jail for their crimes. Janow also pleaded no contest to felony grand theft, while Witty pleaded no contest to an additional misdemeanor grand theft.
The "Fast and Furious" actor passed away in a car accident on November 30. His friend and financial advisor Roger Rodas who drove the Porsche Carrera GT also died in the crash.
Shortly after the tragic accident, Janow and Witty allegedly took a roof panel of the wrecked car when the truck tow stopped at the red light. The truck driver then reported the incident to the authorities and the roof panel was found at a home in Canyon Country.
Vin Diesel opened up about moments following Walker's death when he stopped by "Live! with Kelly and Michael" recently. During an interview to promote his new movie "Guardians of the Galaxy", he admitted, "It's one of the darker moments in this, in my journey. Yeah. Yeah guys, you know it's a rough one. You all had people you love that passed away."
More Paul Walker News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?