50 Cent's Bodyguard Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking Fans
50 Cent's bodyguard is in hot water after allegedly attacking a father and his son who attempted to shoot a video of the rapper on Sunday, August 3. The bodyguard is now under criminal investigation, law enforcement sources tells TMZ.
The 39-year-old rapper was shopping at Burbank Town Centre in Los Angeles with his infant son, Sire Jackson, when Lazzeri Frazier and his son saw them and decided to shoot a video of the "21 Questions" hitmaker with his cell phone. 50 Cent's bodyguard came from behind and snatched Frazier's phone out of his hands.
Frazier verbally confronted the bodyguard and the bodyguard then allegedly started shoving him. The two became involved in a fight before Frazier's 16-year-old son stepped in to try to break up the fight. The teenager told the police that he was punched in the face by the bodyguard. The bodyguard fled the scene before law enforcement officials arrived. Frazier and his son suffered from some minor facial injuries because of the fight.
50 Cent refused to speak to the police about the incident. Police have questioned some witnesses at the mall and they agreed with Frazier's account of the fight. According to the police, the case is being sent to the prosecutors. The "Candy Shop" hitmaker, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, is not a suspect in the case.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!