50 Cent's Bodyguard Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking Fans
50 Cent's bodyguard is in hot water after allegedly attacking a father and his son who attempted to shoot a video of the rapper on Sunday, August 3. The bodyguard is now under criminal investigation, law enforcement sources tells TMZ.
The 39-year-old rapper was shopping at Burbank Town Centre in Los Angeles with his infant son, Sire Jackson, when Lazzeri Frazier and his son saw them and decided to shoot a video of the "21 Questions" hitmaker with his cell phone. 50 Cent's bodyguard came from behind and snatched Frazier's phone out of his hands.
Frazier verbally confronted the bodyguard and the bodyguard then allegedly started shoving him. The two became involved in a fight before Frazier's 16-year-old son stepped in to try to break up the fight. The teenager told the police that he was punched in the face by the bodyguard. The bodyguard fled the scene before law enforcement officials arrived. Frazier and his son suffered from some minor facial injuries because of the fight.
50 Cent refused to speak to the police about the incident. Police have questioned some witnesses at the mall and they agreed with Frazier's account of the fight. According to the police, the case is being sent to the prosecutors. The "Candy Shop" hitmaker, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, is not a suspect in the case.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...