50 Cent's Bodyguard Under Investigation for Allegedly Attacking Fans
50 Cent's bodyguard is in hot water after allegedly attacking a father and his son who attempted to shoot a video of the rapper on Sunday, August 3. The bodyguard is now under criminal investigation, law enforcement sources tells TMZ.
The 39-year-old rapper was shopping at Burbank Town Centre in Los Angeles with his infant son, Sire Jackson, when Lazzeri Frazier and his son saw them and decided to shoot a video of the "21 Questions" hitmaker with his cell phone. 50 Cent's bodyguard came from behind and snatched Frazier's phone out of his hands.
Frazier verbally confronted the bodyguard and the bodyguard then allegedly started shoving him. The two became involved in a fight before Frazier's 16-year-old son stepped in to try to break up the fight. The teenager told the police that he was punched in the face by the bodyguard. The bodyguard fled the scene before law enforcement officials arrived. Frazier and his son suffered from some minor facial injuries because of the fight.
50 Cent refused to speak to the police about the incident. Police have questioned some witnesses at the mall and they agreed with Frazier's account of the fight. According to the police, the case is being sent to the prosecutors. The "Candy Shop" hitmaker, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, is not a suspect in the case.
More 50 Cent News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic