Kendra Wilkinson Meets With Lawyers for Divorce Advice
Kendra Wilkinson has reportedly met with lawyers to seek advice on divorce after her husband, Hank Baskett, cheated on her. An insider told E! Online, "Kendra has visited her lawyer several times in the last few weeks. She is trying to figure out what to do because it's such a complicated situation."
The insider continued, "She has been asking for advice on the best way to go through with the divorce. Between the children and joint finances she feels like it's a no-win situation. She wants to leave Hank. She can't forgive him for what he did. Untangling their marriage is a huge headache and she's heartbroken about it."
A source said, "They are going to split. She [Kendra] doesn't know when, but there is no chance of rekindling. She is so hurt and disappointed." Meanwhile, another source claimed, "It flip-flops everyday. One day, everything is totally fine, but then the next day not so much."
Another insider told Life & Style, "Her family is saying she should leave Hank - that he's a cheater, through and through. She's the type of girl that believes once a cheater, always a cheater."
Previous report said that Hank cheated on Kendra with a transsexual model named Ava London. The rumors sparked just few weeks after the "Kendra on Top" star gave birth to their second child. Last month, Kendra fueled the speculation about their marriage problems after she was spotted stepping out without her wedding ring.
Kendra and Hank tied the knot on June 27, 2009. The couple has two children together, son Hank and daughter Alijah.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant