Kendra Wilkinson Meets With Lawyers for Divorce Advice
Kendra Wilkinson has reportedly met with lawyers to seek advice on divorce after her husband, Hank Baskett, cheated on her. An insider told E! Online, "Kendra has visited her lawyer several times in the last few weeks. She is trying to figure out what to do because it's such a complicated situation."
The insider continued, "She has been asking for advice on the best way to go through with the divorce. Between the children and joint finances she feels like it's a no-win situation. She wants to leave Hank. She can't forgive him for what he did. Untangling their marriage is a huge headache and she's heartbroken about it."
A source said, "They are going to split. She [Kendra] doesn't know when, but there is no chance of rekindling. She is so hurt and disappointed." Meanwhile, another source claimed, "It flip-flops everyday. One day, everything is totally fine, but then the next day not so much."
Another insider told Life & Style, "Her family is saying she should leave Hank - that he's a cheater, through and through. She's the type of girl that believes once a cheater, always a cheater."
Previous report said that Hank cheated on Kendra with a transsexual model named Ava London. The rumors sparked just few weeks after the "Kendra on Top" star gave birth to their second child. Last month, Kendra fueled the speculation about their marriage problems after she was spotted stepping out without her wedding ring.
Kendra and Hank tied the knot on June 27, 2009. The couple has two children together, son Hank and daughter Alijah.
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons