'Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Unleashes District 13 Character Posters
Lionsgate Films continues the viral campaign for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" with a new website, District13.co.in. Along with the launch of the site, the logo for District 13 is unveiled.
New character posters highlighting the underground district have been unleashed as well. One of them shows President Alma Coin, who is the president of District 13 and the leader of the rebellion, with a wall bearing number 13 and a mockingjay picture as the background. Plutarch Heavensbee, Effie Trinket, Finnick Odair, Haymitch Abernathy and Beetee Latier, who join the rebellion, get their own character posters too.
The third installment of "The Hunger Games" film franchise is set to hit theaters nationwide on November 21. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth return as Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark and Gale Hawthorne: respectively.
In this first part of the final story, Katniss Everdeen reluctantly leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol after previously competing in a deadly televised game. Francis Lawrence returns as the helmer.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories