'Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Unleashes District 13 Character Posters
Lionsgate Films continues the viral campaign for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" with a new website, District13.co.in. Along with the launch of the site, the logo for District 13 is unveiled.
New character posters highlighting the underground district have been unleashed as well. One of them shows President Alma Coin, who is the president of District 13 and the leader of the rebellion, with a wall bearing number 13 and a mockingjay picture as the background. Plutarch Heavensbee, Effie Trinket, Finnick Odair, Haymitch Abernathy and Beetee Latier, who join the rebellion, get their own character posters too.
The third installment of "The Hunger Games" film franchise is set to hit theaters nationwide on November 21. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth return as Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark and Gale Hawthorne: respectively.
In this first part of the final story, Katniss Everdeen reluctantly leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol after previously competing in a deadly televised game. Francis Lawrence returns as the helmer.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower