Fifth 'Terminator' Wraps Up Filming, Confirms 'Genisys' as New Title
Filming for the fifth "Terminator" film has been wrapped up in San Francisco. At the same time it was revealed that "Terminator: Genesis" will now be known as "Terminator Genisys", misspell intended.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was the one who revealed the odd title, sharing an Instagram photo of him sitting on a black director's chair which has the title emblazoned on it. "Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of @TerminatorGenisys for a fantastic shoot. It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding," the Austrian actor captioned the pic.
"Terminator Genisys" is directed by Alan Taylor and also starring Emilia Clarke. "From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you," Schwarzenegger added in his post. "I can't wait to see our finished project and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back."
The new title sparked jokes on Twitter. "So Terminator Genesis is actually spelled Terminator Genisys. Chryst on a byke," someone wrote. Another commented, "TERMINATOR: GENISYS is a grim vision of the future where robots and humans live in total harmony in a crusade to kill the English language."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes