Fifth 'Terminator' Wraps Up Filming, Confirms 'Genisys' as New Title
Filming for the fifth "Terminator" film has been wrapped up in San Francisco. At the same time it was revealed that "Terminator: Genesis" will now be known as "Terminator Genisys", misspell intended.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was the one who revealed the odd title, sharing an Instagram photo of him sitting on a black director's chair which has the title emblazoned on it. "Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of @TerminatorGenisys for a fantastic shoot. It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding," the Austrian actor captioned the pic.
"Terminator Genisys" is directed by Alan Taylor and also starring Emilia Clarke. "From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you," Schwarzenegger added in his post. "I can't wait to see our finished project and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back."
The new title sparked jokes on Twitter. "So Terminator Genesis is actually spelled Terminator Genisys. Chryst on a byke," someone wrote. Another commented, "TERMINATOR: GENISYS is a grim vision of the future where robots and humans live in total harmony in a crusade to kill the English language."
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other