Fifth 'Terminator' Wraps Up Filming, Confirms 'Genisys' as New Title
Filming for the fifth "Terminator" film has been wrapped up in San Francisco. At the same time it was revealed that "Terminator: Genesis" will now be known as "Terminator Genisys", misspell intended.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was the one who revealed the odd title, sharing an Instagram photo of him sitting on a black director's chair which has the title emblazoned on it. "Hasta la vista, baby. I want to thank the cast and crew of @TerminatorGenisys for a fantastic shoot. It was challenging, it was fun, and it was rewarding," the Austrian actor captioned the pic.
"Terminator Genisys" is directed by Alan Taylor and also starring Emilia Clarke. "From our director to the producers, from the camera team to catering, from visual effects to hair and makeup - we couldn't have done it without you," Schwarzenegger added in his post. "I can't wait to see our finished project and I know we'll remind the fans why they fell in love with the Terminator. On July 1, 2015, I'll be back."
The new title sparked jokes on Twitter. "So Terminator Genesis is actually spelled Terminator Genisys. Chryst on a byke," someone wrote. Another commented, "TERMINATOR: GENISYS is a grim vision of the future where robots and humans live in total harmony in a crusade to kill the English language."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch