Alexis Bledel Secretly Wed Vincent Kartheiser
Alexis Bledel has secretly tied the knot with Vincent Kartheiser. According to Alexis' representative, the "Gilmore Girls" star said "I do" to Vincent in a hush hush ceremony in Ojai, California last June.
A source told Us Weekly, "It was a small and intimate family affair. They wanted something relaxed and beautiful. Ojai was the perfect place. His family flew out from the East Coast." This is the first marriage for Alexis, 32, and Vincent, 35, who have kept their relationship low profile since they began dating in 2012.
The couple, who met on the set of AMC's series "Mad Men", got engaged in March 2013. An insider said of the couple at that time, "They couldn't be happier."
Although the pair met on the set of "Mad Men", Vincent told Vulture magazine in April that they did not start dating until season five of the series had wrapped. "We were completely professional. We never saw each other out. We never-it was nothing, it was just work."
The couple received support from their co-stars in "Mad Men". In the same interview, Jon Hamm told the magazine, "I did know he liked her from a very early point. I was a supporter of that union." Meanwhile, the series' creator, Matthew Weiner, said, "I told Vinnie that they would be great together. I was like, 'Don't blow it!' "
Matthew added, "Honestly, they're a really good match. They're both very down to earth, with a sense of responsibility and strong family ties. And they've been acting since before they can remember, which makes for a very special personality. It's not just that I thought they would look cute together."
Another "Mad Men" co-star, Elisabeth Moss, told PEOPLE last March, "They are such a yin and yang. I've known Vinny for 12 years and Alexis is just the sweetest. I've never seen Vincent like this. It is really cool."
More Alexis Bledel News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'