Alexis Bledel Secretly Wed Vincent Kartheiser
Alexis Bledel has secretly tied the knot with Vincent Kartheiser. According to Alexis' representative, the "Gilmore Girls" star said "I do" to Vincent in a hush hush ceremony in Ojai, California last June.
A source told Us Weekly, "It was a small and intimate family affair. They wanted something relaxed and beautiful. Ojai was the perfect place. His family flew out from the East Coast." This is the first marriage for Alexis, 32, and Vincent, 35, who have kept their relationship low profile since they began dating in 2012.
The couple, who met on the set of AMC's series "Mad Men", got engaged in March 2013. An insider said of the couple at that time, "They couldn't be happier."
Although the pair met on the set of "Mad Men", Vincent told Vulture magazine in April that they did not start dating until season five of the series had wrapped. "We were completely professional. We never saw each other out. We never-it was nothing, it was just work."
The couple received support from their co-stars in "Mad Men". In the same interview, Jon Hamm told the magazine, "I did know he liked her from a very early point. I was a supporter of that union." Meanwhile, the series' creator, Matthew Weiner, said, "I told Vinnie that they would be great together. I was like, 'Don't blow it!' "
Matthew added, "Honestly, they're a really good match. They're both very down to earth, with a sense of responsibility and strong family ties. And they've been acting since before they can remember, which makes for a very special personality. It's not just that I thought they would look cute together."
Another "Mad Men" co-star, Elisabeth Moss, told PEOPLE last March, "They are such a yin and yang. I've known Vinny for 12 years and Alexis is just the sweetest. I've never seen Vincent like this. It is really cool."
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker