Rep: Jennifer Garner Is Not Pregnant With Her Fourth Child
Jennifer Garner is not expecting her fourth child with Ben Affleck despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for the "13 Going on 30" actress told PEOPLE on Tuesday, August 5 that speculations about Garner's pregnancy were simply "not true."
The baby reports emerged after the actress was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump as she stepped out on Thursday, July 31. In a photo, she can be seen wearing a casual outfit which consisted of pants and a black sleeveless top as she chatted on the phone.
Garner and Affleck have been married for nine years. The pair are parents to two daughters Violet and Seraphina, who are 8 and 5 years old respectively, and a son Samuel who was born two years ago.
Affleck currently is busy filming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in Detroit. He plays the Caped Crusader in the "Man of Steel" sequel. Henry Cavill returns as Superman, while Amy Adams plays Lois Lane. Other cast members include Gal Gadot who plays Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg who portrays Lex Luthor. Directed by Zack Snyder, the flick is set to hit theaters in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March