Rep: Jennifer Garner Is Not Pregnant With Her Fourth Child
Jennifer Garner is not expecting her fourth child with Ben Affleck despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for the "13 Going on 30" actress told PEOPLE on Tuesday, August 5 that speculations about Garner's pregnancy were simply "not true."
The baby reports emerged after the actress was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump as she stepped out on Thursday, July 31. In a photo, she can be seen wearing a casual outfit which consisted of pants and a black sleeveless top as she chatted on the phone.
Garner and Affleck have been married for nine years. The pair are parents to two daughters Violet and Seraphina, who are 8 and 5 years old respectively, and a son Samuel who was born two years ago.
Affleck currently is busy filming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in Detroit. He plays the Caped Crusader in the "Man of Steel" sequel. Henry Cavill returns as Superman, while Amy Adams plays Lois Lane. Other cast members include Gal Gadot who plays Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg who portrays Lex Luthor. Directed by Zack Snyder, the flick is set to hit theaters in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group