Rep: Jennifer Garner Is Not Pregnant With Her Fourth Child
Jennifer Garner is not expecting her fourth child with Ben Affleck despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for the "13 Going on 30" actress told PEOPLE on Tuesday, August 5 that speculations about Garner's pregnancy were simply "not true."
The baby reports emerged after the actress was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump as she stepped out on Thursday, July 31. In a photo, she can be seen wearing a casual outfit which consisted of pants and a black sleeveless top as she chatted on the phone.
Garner and Affleck have been married for nine years. The pair are parents to two daughters Violet and Seraphina, who are 8 and 5 years old respectively, and a son Samuel who was born two years ago.
Affleck currently is busy filming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in Detroit. He plays the Caped Crusader in the "Man of Steel" sequel. Henry Cavill returns as Superman, while Amy Adams plays Lois Lane. Other cast members include Gal Gadot who plays Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg who portrays Lex Luthor. Directed by Zack Snyder, the flick is set to hit theaters in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal