Rep: Jennifer Garner Is Not Pregnant With Her Fourth Child
Jennifer Garner is not expecting her fourth child with Ben Affleck despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for the "13 Going on 30" actress told PEOPLE on Tuesday, August 5 that speculations about Garner's pregnancy were simply "not true."
The baby reports emerged after the actress was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump as she stepped out on Thursday, July 31. In a photo, she can be seen wearing a casual outfit which consisted of pants and a black sleeveless top as she chatted on the phone.
Garner and Affleck have been married for nine years. The pair are parents to two daughters Violet and Seraphina, who are 8 and 5 years old respectively, and a son Samuel who was born two years ago.
Affleck currently is busy filming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in Detroit. He plays the Caped Crusader in the "Man of Steel" sequel. Henry Cavill returns as Superman, while Amy Adams plays Lois Lane. Other cast members include Gal Gadot who plays Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg who portrays Lex Luthor. Directed by Zack Snyder, the flick is set to hit theaters in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
More Jennifer Garner News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'