Rep: Jennifer Garner Is Not Pregnant With Her Fourth Child
Jennifer Garner is not expecting her fourth child with Ben Affleck despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for the "13 Going on 30" actress told PEOPLE on Tuesday, August 5 that speculations about Garner's pregnancy were simply "not true."
The baby reports emerged after the actress was spotted sporting what appeared to be a baby bump as she stepped out on Thursday, July 31. In a photo, she can be seen wearing a casual outfit which consisted of pants and a black sleeveless top as she chatted on the phone.
Garner and Affleck have been married for nine years. The pair are parents to two daughters Violet and Seraphina, who are 8 and 5 years old respectively, and a son Samuel who was born two years ago.
Affleck currently is busy filming "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" in Detroit. He plays the Caped Crusader in the "Man of Steel" sequel. Henry Cavill returns as Superman, while Amy Adams plays Lois Lane. Other cast members include Gal Gadot who plays Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg who portrays Lex Luthor. Directed by Zack Snyder, the flick is set to hit theaters in the U.S. on May 6, 2016.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics