Kim Kardashian Legally Changes Her Name, Shares Passport Photo
Kim Kardashian says she has officially changed her name after getting married to Kanye West nearly three months ago. On Tuesday, August 5, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star took to Instagram to share the news and posted a photo which she said was for her new passport.
In the image, the 33-year-old reality star can be seen wearing a jumpsuit and a coat by Ulyana Sergeenko which she wore during an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on August 4. "New passport pic #Mrs.West #NameChange," she wrote.
Stopping by the late-night show, Kim shared some interesting stories from her wedding, telling Jimmy Kimmel that her sister Khloe Kardashian was hungover following the rehearsal dinner. "I think everyone just had such a good time at Versailles that they drank too much," she said. "Khloe drank a little too much the night before and I had to wake her up. She was laying down and getting her makeup done while she was sleeping, she was so hungover!"
She also talked about her frustration following guests' last minute cancellation because their names had been pre-engraved on a massive marble table. "It was the worst," Kim said without mentioning any names. "We tried to put white paint and cover the names."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences