Kim Kardashian Legally Changes Her Name, Shares Passport Photo
Kim Kardashian says she has officially changed her name after getting married to Kanye West nearly three months ago. On Tuesday, August 5, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star took to Instagram to share the news and posted a photo which she said was for her new passport.
In the image, the 33-year-old reality star can be seen wearing a jumpsuit and a coat by Ulyana Sergeenko which she wore during an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on August 4. "New passport pic #Mrs.West #NameChange," she wrote.
Stopping by the late-night show, Kim shared some interesting stories from her wedding, telling Jimmy Kimmel that her sister Khloe Kardashian was hungover following the rehearsal dinner. "I think everyone just had such a good time at Versailles that they drank too much," she said. "Khloe drank a little too much the night before and I had to wake her up. She was laying down and getting her makeup done while she was sleeping, she was so hungover!"
She also talked about her frustration following guests' last minute cancellation because their names had been pre-engraved on a massive marble table. "It was the worst," Kim said without mentioning any names. "We tried to put white paint and cover the names."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host