Oprah Winfrey Wears Cat Suit for O Magazine
Oprah Winfrey shows off her figure in a black cat suit by Capezio on the cover of O, The Oprah Magazine for its September issue. In the cover picture, Oprah wears smoky eye makeup and her hair is styled in chic ponytail. She says about her tight outifit, "I like pretending I'm a movie star."
However, Oprah admits she still has backs-nerves when wearing the cat suit. She claims, "I'm feeling pretty phenomenal on this cover. I was a little apprehensive about doing this cover in a bodysuit because as Maya Angelou says in her 'Phenomenal Woman,' I'm not built to suit a fashion model size.' But it's like something I've never done, it's really kind of exciting."
The former host of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" revealed her reason to dedicate the latest issue to makeovers, saying, "I'm a big fan of the kinds of minor changes that add up to major delight."
She writes about how to stay in steady makeover in her "What I Know for Sure" column. "The best way I know for sure to stay in steady makeover mode is to take care of yourself," Oprah claims, "To feed yourself with love and loving thoughts. To eat food that's delicious to you and your body. To engage in loving practices, like giving yourself the gift of stillness at least five minutes a day. To surround yourself with people who bring you light, and to banish all forms of negative energy."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs