Oprah Winfrey Wears Cat Suit for O Magazine
Oprah Winfrey shows off her figure in a black cat suit by Capezio on the cover of O, The Oprah Magazine for its September issue. In the cover picture, Oprah wears smoky eye makeup and her hair is styled in chic ponytail. She says about her tight outifit, "I like pretending I'm a movie star."
However, Oprah admits she still has backs-nerves when wearing the cat suit. She claims, "I'm feeling pretty phenomenal on this cover. I was a little apprehensive about doing this cover in a bodysuit because as Maya Angelou says in her 'Phenomenal Woman,' I'm not built to suit a fashion model size.' But it's like something I've never done, it's really kind of exciting."
The former host of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" revealed her reason to dedicate the latest issue to makeovers, saying, "I'm a big fan of the kinds of minor changes that add up to major delight."
She writes about how to stay in steady makeover in her "What I Know for Sure" column. "The best way I know for sure to stay in steady makeover mode is to take care of yourself," Oprah claims, "To feed yourself with love and loving thoughts. To eat food that's delicious to you and your body. To engage in loving practices, like giving yourself the gift of stillness at least five minutes a day. To surround yourself with people who bring you light, and to banish all forms of negative energy."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show