Oprah Winfrey Wears Cat Suit for O Magazine
Oprah Winfrey shows off her figure in a black cat suit by Capezio on the cover of O, The Oprah Magazine for its September issue. In the cover picture, Oprah wears smoky eye makeup and her hair is styled in chic ponytail. She says about her tight outifit, "I like pretending I'm a movie star."
However, Oprah admits she still has backs-nerves when wearing the cat suit. She claims, "I'm feeling pretty phenomenal on this cover. I was a little apprehensive about doing this cover in a bodysuit because as Maya Angelou says in her 'Phenomenal Woman,' I'm not built to suit a fashion model size.' But it's like something I've never done, it's really kind of exciting."
The former host of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" revealed her reason to dedicate the latest issue to makeovers, saying, "I'm a big fan of the kinds of minor changes that add up to major delight."
She writes about how to stay in steady makeover in her "What I Know for Sure" column. "The best way I know for sure to stay in steady makeover mode is to take care of yourself," Oprah claims, "To feed yourself with love and loving thoughts. To eat food that's delicious to you and your body. To engage in loving practices, like giving yourself the gift of stillness at least five minutes a day. To surround yourself with people who bring you light, and to banish all forms of negative energy."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen