Oprah Winfrey Wears Cat Suit for O Magazine
Oprah Winfrey shows off her figure in a black cat suit by Capezio on the cover of O, The Oprah Magazine for its September issue. In the cover picture, Oprah wears smoky eye makeup and her hair is styled in chic ponytail. She says about her tight outifit, "I like pretending I'm a movie star."
However, Oprah admits she still has backs-nerves when wearing the cat suit. She claims, "I'm feeling pretty phenomenal on this cover. I was a little apprehensive about doing this cover in a bodysuit because as Maya Angelou says in her 'Phenomenal Woman,' I'm not built to suit a fashion model size.' But it's like something I've never done, it's really kind of exciting."
The former host of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" revealed her reason to dedicate the latest issue to makeovers, saying, "I'm a big fan of the kinds of minor changes that add up to major delight."
She writes about how to stay in steady makeover in her "What I Know for Sure" column. "The best way I know for sure to stay in steady makeover mode is to take care of yourself," Oprah claims, "To feed yourself with love and loving thoughts. To eat food that's delicious to you and your body. To engage in loving practices, like giving yourself the gift of stillness at least five minutes a day. To surround yourself with people who bring you light, and to banish all forms of negative energy."
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign