Drake Brings Out Usher, Lauryn Hill and More at OVO Festival
Usher and Lauryn Hill were among the stars who joined Drake at his OVO Festival in Toronto. The Canadian star brought out many guests such as 50 Cent, G-Unit, J. Cole, Trey Songz, DJ Khaled, Jhene Aiko and PartyNextDoor for the show's second part which took place at Molson Ampitheatre on Sunday, August 3.
Hill tackled "Ready or Not" and "Lost One" and joined Drake for "Draft Day" and "Doo Wop (That Thing)". Usher, meanwhile, sang "Climax" and "Confession". Wearing an all-white outfit, Aiko performed some tracks including "The Worst".
Drake, who performed songs such as "We Made It", "The Language", "So Far Gone" and "Sooner Than Later" from his three albums, shot down speculation that he was feuding with Kendrick Lamar by giving him a shout out. "There's a lot of kings in this s**t, so shout out to Kendrick and shout out my brother J. Cole," he said.
PartyNextDoor performed "West District", "Persian Rugs" and "Recognize". 50 Cent and G-Unit served as the final guests that night, performing "What Up Gangsta" and "I Get Money" among others. As reported by Consequence of Sound, the show was closed with "Trophies", "Believe Me", "Worst Behavior", and "0 to 100".
50 Cent and G-Unit:
More Drake News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia