Drake Brings Out Usher, Lauryn Hill and More at OVO Festival
Usher and Lauryn Hill were among the stars who joined Drake at his OVO Festival in Toronto. The Canadian star brought out many guests such as 50 Cent, G-Unit, J. Cole, Trey Songz, DJ Khaled, Jhene Aiko and PartyNextDoor for the show's second part which took place at Molson Ampitheatre on Sunday, August 3.
Hill tackled "Ready or Not" and "Lost One" and joined Drake for "Draft Day" and "Doo Wop (That Thing)". Usher, meanwhile, sang "Climax" and "Confession". Wearing an all-white outfit, Aiko performed some tracks including "The Worst".
Drake, who performed songs such as "We Made It", "The Language", "So Far Gone" and "Sooner Than Later" from his three albums, shot down speculation that he was feuding with Kendrick Lamar by giving him a shout out. "There's a lot of kings in this s**t, so shout out to Kendrick and shout out my brother J. Cole," he said.
PartyNextDoor performed "West District", "Persian Rugs" and "Recognize". 50 Cent and G-Unit served as the final guests that night, performing "What Up Gangsta" and "I Get Money" among others. As reported by Consequence of Sound, the show was closed with "Trophies", "Believe Me", "Worst Behavior", and "0 to 100".
50 Cent and G-Unit:
More Drake News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory