Drake Brings Out Usher, Lauryn Hill and More at OVO Festival
Usher and Lauryn Hill were among the stars who joined Drake at his OVO Festival in Toronto. The Canadian star brought out many guests such as 50 Cent, G-Unit, J. Cole, Trey Songz, DJ Khaled, Jhene Aiko and PartyNextDoor for the show's second part which took place at Molson Ampitheatre on Sunday, August 3.
Hill tackled "Ready or Not" and "Lost One" and joined Drake for "Draft Day" and "Doo Wop (That Thing)". Usher, meanwhile, sang "Climax" and "Confession". Wearing an all-white outfit, Aiko performed some tracks including "The Worst".
Drake, who performed songs such as "We Made It", "The Language", "So Far Gone" and "Sooner Than Later" from his three albums, shot down speculation that he was feuding with Kendrick Lamar by giving him a shout out. "There's a lot of kings in this s**t, so shout out to Kendrick and shout out my brother J. Cole," he said.
PartyNextDoor performed "West District", "Persian Rugs" and "Recognize". 50 Cent and G-Unit served as the final guests that night, performing "What Up Gangsta" and "I Get Money" among others. As reported by Consequence of Sound, the show was closed with "Trophies", "Believe Me", "Worst Behavior", and "0 to 100".
50 Cent and G-Unit:
More Drake News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show