Michael Johns' Autopsy Has Been Completed
Michael Johns' autopsy has reportedly been completed but the cause of death has not been determined yet. The 35-year-old Australian singer-songwriter was found dead on August 1 in a friend's house in Orange County.
In a 911 call recording obtained by TMZ, Michael's friend seemed panic when he found Michael was not breathing. He said to the dispatcher that he's afraid Michael was dead because he was cold to the touch and his body was already stiff. Michael's friend also said that when he saw Michael two hours before, he seemed just fine. In the recording, he was also heard breathlessly doing CPR to Michael with an instruction from the dispatcher.
Before the dramatic call recording was released, law enforcement sources told the site that Michael had been heavily drinking at some time before he died. One day before Michael died, he had gone to a doctor because he felt a great pain after spraining his ankle. The swelling allegedly spread up to his knee.
It was not known if Michael had taken pain relief from the doctor. The pain relief would react badly if Michael also drank alcohol at that time.
When the paramedics arrived at the scene, Michael was reportedly in full cardiac arrest and could not be revived.
A toxicology test is being performed to find out if alcohol and/or drugs has become the cause of death.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie