Michael Johns' Autopsy Has Been Completed
Michael Johns' autopsy has reportedly been completed but the cause of death has not been determined yet. The 35-year-old Australian singer-songwriter was found dead on August 1 in a friend's house in Orange County.
In a 911 call recording obtained by TMZ, Michael's friend seemed panic when he found Michael was not breathing. He said to the dispatcher that he's afraid Michael was dead because he was cold to the touch and his body was already stiff. Michael's friend also said that when he saw Michael two hours before, he seemed just fine. In the recording, he was also heard breathlessly doing CPR to Michael with an instruction from the dispatcher.
Before the dramatic call recording was released, law enforcement sources told the site that Michael had been heavily drinking at some time before he died. One day before Michael died, he had gone to a doctor because he felt a great pain after spraining his ankle. The swelling allegedly spread up to his knee.
It was not known if Michael had taken pain relief from the doctor. The pain relief would react badly if Michael also drank alcohol at that time.
When the paramedics arrived at the scene, Michael was reportedly in full cardiac arrest and could not be revived.
A toxicology test is being performed to find out if alcohol and/or drugs has become the cause of death.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown