First Looks: Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock on 'Daredevil' and Jennifer Love Hewitt on 'Criminal Minds'
How Charlie Cox will look like as Matt Murdock a.k.a. the titular character on Netflix's "Daredevil" has been revealed via an on-set picture. The photo, posted on Instagram by Craig Engler, shows the blind lawyer donning a grey suit and sunglasses.
More images taken from the set during the filming on Monday, August 4 have been obtained by JustJared, giving a clear look at Cox's Murdock who sports a scar near his right eye. He also uses his walking stick while standing on the street in New York City.
In other first-look news, "Criminal Minds" has released the official photo of new series regular Jennifer Love Hewitt as Kate Callahan, a "seasoned undercover agent whose stellar work at the FBI has landed her a coveted position with the Behavioral Analysis Unit."
Executive producer Erica Messer further describes the character to TV Guide, "Kate is smart, charming, and wise for her years. Her background is criminal psychology, and her passion comes from wanting to make the world a safe place. She's had a lot of personal loss that makes her a patriot and a nurturing figure to those in her personal and work families."
The "Daredevil" series is expected to premiere in 2015 on Netflix, while the new 10th season of "Criminal Minds" premieres Wednesday, October 1 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
Jennifer Love Hewitt on "Criminal Minds":
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed