First Looks: Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock on 'Daredevil' and Jennifer Love Hewitt on 'Criminal Minds'
How Charlie Cox will look like as Matt Murdock a.k.a. the titular character on Netflix's "Daredevil" has been revealed via an on-set picture. The photo, posted on Instagram by Craig Engler, shows the blind lawyer donning a grey suit and sunglasses.
More images taken from the set during the filming on Monday, August 4 have been obtained by JustJared, giving a clear look at Cox's Murdock who sports a scar near his right eye. He also uses his walking stick while standing on the street in New York City.
In other first-look news, "Criminal Minds" has released the official photo of new series regular Jennifer Love Hewitt as Kate Callahan, a "seasoned undercover agent whose stellar work at the FBI has landed her a coveted position with the Behavioral Analysis Unit."
Executive producer Erica Messer further describes the character to TV Guide, "Kate is smart, charming, and wise for her years. Her background is criminal psychology, and her passion comes from wanting to make the world a safe place. She's had a lot of personal loss that makes her a patriot and a nurturing figure to those in her personal and work families."
The "Daredevil" series is expected to premiere in 2015 on Netflix, while the new 10th season of "Criminal Minds" premieres Wednesday, October 1 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
Jennifer Love Hewitt on "Criminal Minds":
More Daredevil News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video