Kim Kardashian Shares Snap of Baby North Joining Daddy Kanye West in Studio
North West proves she is daddy's little girl by joining Kanye West working in the music studio. Kim Kardashian shared an adorable snapshot of her rapper husband and their one-year-old sweetheart spending quality time together in the studio.
In the Instagram photo posted on August 4, Kanye, who rarely smiles in public, was beaming with pride and joy as he gazed lovingly at his little girl. North, who was wearing a simple white outfit and a pair of diamond earrings, looked directly into the camera with a tiny smile as her mother snapped the photo. One of Kanye's friends can be seen working with a computer in the background. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star captioned the picture with, "#BringYourDaughterToWorkDay."
In other news, novelist Ayelet Waldman attacked the Kardashians for their smartphone application. The author of "Bad Mother" ranted on social media after her son lost $120 in the popular game "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood". The game is available for free download, but includes multiple in-app purchases. Ayelet claimed that she had set up $20-a-month spending limit on her child's phone, but the game bypassed them.
She wrote on Facebook on August 4, "The Kardashian Hollywood game somehow bypassed our parental in-app purchase controls. Our poor 11 year old spent $120 in 2 days. He's crying hysterically. He can't believe he lost so much money. A pox on those vile s***bag Kardashian pigs and their app designers."
The wife of fellow writer Michael Chabon continued on Twitter, "Whoever designed the Kardashian Hollywood game is an evil s***bag to end all s***bags. Why am I not surprised? Preying on children."
The problem was settled with a happy end after Apple gave Ayelet a refund. The author's son eventually stopped considering himself a Kardashian fan. He said, "I hate those godd**n Kardashians. I thought I was smarter than this."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory