Adam Levine Debuts Post-Wedding Photo With Behati Prinsloo
Adam Levine debuted first photo featuring him and his wife, Behati Prinsloo, since tying the knot in Mexico last month. The "Stereo Hearts" crooner posted the picture on Instagram on August 4, captioning it with, "There is a strong situation going on here."
In the picture, both Adam and Behati wear sunglasses while trying to make serious faces. The judge of "The Voice" wears a blue bandana and unbuttoned printed shirt while the Victoria's Secret model wears a black hat and a sleeveless tee.
On the same day, Behati posted on the photo sharing site a picture of herself playing golf. She wrote alongside the picture, "Putting for par......#madeit." In the picture, she shows off her toned figure in a sexy sport outifit.
The newlyweds are allegedly still in Mexico after the nuptials. Tamra Barney, star of "The Real Housewives of Orange County", recently spotted Adam while vacationing in the country. She posted a not-so-subtle picture of Adam on Instagram on July 31, captioning it with, "I'm Totally that creepy person that took secret pics of Adam Levine at dinner tonight. #hot I was too embarrassed to ask for a pic."
Adam and Behati got married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on July 19. Their wedding was officiated by Adam's longtime friend, Jonah Hill.
More Adam Levine News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!