Adam Levine Debuts Post-Wedding Photo With Behati Prinsloo
Adam Levine debuted first photo featuring him and his wife, Behati Prinsloo, since tying the knot in Mexico last month. The "Stereo Hearts" crooner posted the picture on Instagram on August 4, captioning it with, "There is a strong situation going on here."
In the picture, both Adam and Behati wear sunglasses while trying to make serious faces. The judge of "The Voice" wears a blue bandana and unbuttoned printed shirt while the Victoria's Secret model wears a black hat and a sleeveless tee.
On the same day, Behati posted on the photo sharing site a picture of herself playing golf. She wrote alongside the picture, "Putting for par......#madeit." In the picture, she shows off her toned figure in a sexy sport outifit.
The newlyweds are allegedly still in Mexico after the nuptials. Tamra Barney, star of "The Real Housewives of Orange County", recently spotted Adam while vacationing in the country. She posted a not-so-subtle picture of Adam on Instagram on July 31, captioning it with, "I'm Totally that creepy person that took secret pics of Adam Levine at dinner tonight. #hot I was too embarrassed to ask for a pic."
Adam and Behati got married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on July 19. Their wedding was officiated by Adam's longtime friend, Jonah Hill.
More Adam Levine News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower