Adam Levine Debuts Post-Wedding Photo With Behati Prinsloo
Adam Levine debuted first photo featuring him and his wife, Behati Prinsloo, since tying the knot in Mexico last month. The "Stereo Hearts" crooner posted the picture on Instagram on August 4, captioning it with, "There is a strong situation going on here."
In the picture, both Adam and Behati wear sunglasses while trying to make serious faces. The judge of "The Voice" wears a blue bandana and unbuttoned printed shirt while the Victoria's Secret model wears a black hat and a sleeveless tee.
On the same day, Behati posted on the photo sharing site a picture of herself playing golf. She wrote alongside the picture, "Putting for par......#madeit." In the picture, she shows off her toned figure in a sexy sport outifit.
The newlyweds are allegedly still in Mexico after the nuptials. Tamra Barney, star of "The Real Housewives of Orange County", recently spotted Adam while vacationing in the country. She posted a not-so-subtle picture of Adam on Instagram on July 31, captioning it with, "I'm Totally that creepy person that took secret pics of Adam Levine at dinner tonight. #hot I was too embarrassed to ask for a pic."
Adam and Behati got married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on July 19. Their wedding was officiated by Adam's longtime friend, Jonah Hill.
More Adam Levine News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake