Kirstie Alley Tweets Cryptic Message About Being 'Ass Raped' Amid Maksim Chmerkovskiy Feud
The feud between "Dancing with the Stars" alum Maksim Chmerkovskiy and his former partner and BFF Kirstie Alley continues after Kirstie posted a strange message on Twitter seemingly aimed at the Ukrainian dancer. After Maksim revealed on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" that he's no longer close friends with his former partner but wished her the best, Kirstie tweeted on Friday, August 1, "Dear Sir.. after you have ass raped me there is really no reason to include 'I wish you the best'.. It's rhetorical."
Although she did not mention any specific name on her tweet, many people have speculated that the cryptic tweet was a response to Maksim's remarks about her. She went on by writing, "To those who believe nasty gossip spewed by others, please stop following. To those who know me, carry on. I won't dignify any of your accusations with anything other than ADIOS. This tweet is for those of U who believe the Moon is made of cheese."
Maksim discussed his now-strained relationship with Kirstie on the talk show on Tuesday, July 29. He admitted, "She stopped getting along with me. I think the world of her." Maksim added in what apparently a reference to Kirstie's faith, Scientology, "I'm not judging people by their religion. I'm Jewish. I don't really believe in science fiction, whatever."
Maksim is rumored to be dating Jennifer Lopez. The pop star is best friends with Leah Remini, an ex-Scientologist whom Kirstie called "a bigot" for remarks she made about the faith after leaving the church. It is speculated that these new people in Maksim's life who made Kirstie stopped talking to him.
"She stopped getting along with me," Maksim continued, "we had a great relationship... But I got a message now that I am associating with other people that she can't be associated with, I am no longer to be spoken with, and sorry, but it is what it is."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory