Beyonce and Jay-Z Spotted in a Bash Held by Her Mother-in-Law
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's marriage is still strong despite rumors suggesting otherwise. The pair, who have been heavily reported to be on the verge of splitting, were caught on camera looking happy while attending a family event recently.
According to a report by TMZ, Beyonce and Jay-Z attended a private party held by the rapper's mother Gloria Carter last Saturday, July 26. The intimate bash was held to celebrate the opening of her new restaurant which is called Diamondz N Da Ruff in Newark. Sources told the site that the famous couple arrived at 7 P.M. and stayed for 15 minutes. The former member of Destiny's Child and her mother-in-law hugged and laughed, the source added.
Photos obtained by BeyonceOnline.org show the "Halo" singer wearing a floral dress which fell on her mid-thighs. She completed her chic looks with a pair of sunglasses. In another snap, she can be seen smiling as she listened to a conversation. Her hubby, who sported a casual look which consisted of a simple white T-shirt, beige pants and a cap, sat next to her.
Rumors suggesting that Beyonce and Jay-Z's marriage is on the rocks started a few months ago. The duo is currently busy with their "On the Run" tour. Their Saturday show at Pasadena Rose Bowl was attended by 55,000 fans.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March