Beyonce and Jay-Z Spotted in a Bash Held by Her Mother-in-Law
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's marriage is still strong despite rumors suggesting otherwise. The pair, who have been heavily reported to be on the verge of splitting, were caught on camera looking happy while attending a family event recently.
According to a report by TMZ, Beyonce and Jay-Z attended a private party held by the rapper's mother Gloria Carter last Saturday, July 26. The intimate bash was held to celebrate the opening of her new restaurant which is called Diamondz N Da Ruff in Newark. Sources told the site that the famous couple arrived at 7 P.M. and stayed for 15 minutes. The former member of Destiny's Child and her mother-in-law hugged and laughed, the source added.
Photos obtained by BeyonceOnline.org show the "Halo" singer wearing a floral dress which fell on her mid-thighs. She completed her chic looks with a pair of sunglasses. In another snap, she can be seen smiling as she listened to a conversation. Her hubby, who sported a casual look which consisted of a simple white T-shirt, beige pants and a cap, sat next to her.
Rumors suggesting that Beyonce and Jay-Z's marriage is on the rocks started a few months ago. The duo is currently busy with their "On the Run" tour. Their Saturday show at Pasadena Rose Bowl was attended by 55,000 fans.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?