Hayden Christensen Is an Outcast in First Trailer for New Movie
Hayden Christensen channels his inner warrior in the first trailer for upcoming movie "Outcast". The Canadian actor portrays Arken, a war-weary Crusader who is outcast by his own people. He stars opposite Nicolas Cage who plays the legendary Crusader-turned-bandit, Gallain, who swore an oath to Arken's father.
The movie is set in the northern kingdom of China centuries ago. When the heir of the Imperial throne becomes the target of assassination by his despised older brother, the young prince's only hope is the protection of his sister and the reluctant aid of an outsider.
Arken must overcome his own personal demons and rally the assistance of Gallain to return the prince to his rightful place on the throne.
Directed by Nicholas Powell and written by James Dormer, the action movie is slated for limited release in the U.S. on February 27, 2015.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'