Hayden Christensen Is an Outcast in First Trailer for New Movie
Hayden Christensen channels his inner warrior in the first trailer for upcoming movie "Outcast". The Canadian actor portrays Arken, a war-weary Crusader who is outcast by his own people. He stars opposite Nicolas Cage who plays the legendary Crusader-turned-bandit, Gallain, who swore an oath to Arken's father.
The movie is set in the northern kingdom of China centuries ago. When the heir of the Imperial throne becomes the target of assassination by his despised older brother, the young prince's only hope is the protection of his sister and the reluctant aid of an outsider.
Arken must overcome his own personal demons and rally the assistance of Gallain to return the prince to his rightful place on the throne.
Directed by Nicholas Powell and written by James Dormer, the action movie is slated for limited release in the U.S. on February 27, 2015.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked