Hayden Christensen Is an Outcast in First Trailer for New Movie
Hayden Christensen channels his inner warrior in the first trailer for upcoming movie "Outcast". The Canadian actor portrays Arken, a war-weary Crusader who is outcast by his own people. He stars opposite Nicolas Cage who plays the legendary Crusader-turned-bandit, Gallain, who swore an oath to Arken's father.
The movie is set in the northern kingdom of China centuries ago. When the heir of the Imperial throne becomes the target of assassination by his despised older brother, the young prince's only hope is the protection of his sister and the reluctant aid of an outsider.
Arken must overcome his own personal demons and rally the assistance of Gallain to return the prince to his rightful place on the throne.
Directed by Nicholas Powell and written by James Dormer, the action movie is slated for limited release in the U.S. on February 27, 2015.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'