Hayden Christensen Is an Outcast in First Trailer for New Movie
Hayden Christensen channels his inner warrior in the first trailer for upcoming movie "Outcast". The Canadian actor portrays Arken, a war-weary Crusader who is outcast by his own people. He stars opposite Nicolas Cage who plays the legendary Crusader-turned-bandit, Gallain, who swore an oath to Arken's father.
The movie is set in the northern kingdom of China centuries ago. When the heir of the Imperial throne becomes the target of assassination by his despised older brother, the young prince's only hope is the protection of his sister and the reluctant aid of an outsider.
Arken must overcome his own personal demons and rally the assistance of Gallain to return the prince to his rightful place on the throne.
Directed by Nicholas Powell and written by James Dormer, the action movie is slated for limited release in the U.S. on February 27, 2015.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March