Hayden Christensen Is an Outcast in First Trailer for New Movie
Hayden Christensen channels his inner warrior in the first trailer for upcoming movie "Outcast". The Canadian actor portrays Arken, a war-weary Crusader who is outcast by his own people. He stars opposite Nicolas Cage who plays the legendary Crusader-turned-bandit, Gallain, who swore an oath to Arken's father.
The movie is set in the northern kingdom of China centuries ago. When the heir of the Imperial throne becomes the target of assassination by his despised older brother, the young prince's only hope is the protection of his sister and the reluctant aid of an outsider.
Arken must overcome his own personal demons and rally the assistance of Gallain to return the prince to his rightful place on the throne.
Directed by Nicholas Powell and written by James Dormer, the action movie is slated for limited release in the U.S. on February 27, 2015.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?