NBA Star Tony Parker Gets Married to Axelle Francine
Tony Parker has allegedly got married to his girlfriend, Axelle Francine. According to PEOPLE, the couple held their wedding ceremony in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday, August 2.
According to the site, the 32-year-old San Antonio Spurs point guard and Axelle previously held a pre-wedding reception on Thursday at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio. At the event, they invited their close friends and family, some of whom came from France.
A worker at the Cowboy Dancehall told the site, "It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time."
This is the second marriage for Tony, who previously got married to Eva Longoria. Tony and Axelle had been dating since 2011. The couple already has one child together, 4-month-old Josh.
One day before the wedding, Tony signed a three-year, $43.3 million contract extension with the Spurs. "I'm very happy and I want to play for the Spurs my whole career and be a Spur for life," he told San Antonio Express-News.
More Tony Parker News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed