NBA Star Tony Parker Gets Married to Axelle Francine
Tony Parker has allegedly got married to his girlfriend, Axelle Francine. According to PEOPLE, the couple held their wedding ceremony in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday, August 2.
According to the site, the 32-year-old San Antonio Spurs point guard and Axelle previously held a pre-wedding reception on Thursday at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio. At the event, they invited their close friends and family, some of whom came from France.
A worker at the Cowboy Dancehall told the site, "It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time."
This is the second marriage for Tony, who previously got married to Eva Longoria. Tony and Axelle had been dating since 2011. The couple already has one child together, 4-month-old Josh.
One day before the wedding, Tony signed a three-year, $43.3 million contract extension with the Spurs. "I'm very happy and I want to play for the Spurs my whole career and be a Spur for life," he told San Antonio Express-News.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit