NBA Star Tony Parker Gets Married to Axelle Francine
Tony Parker has allegedly got married to his girlfriend, Axelle Francine. According to PEOPLE, the couple held their wedding ceremony in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday, August 2.
According to the site, the 32-year-old San Antonio Spurs point guard and Axelle previously held a pre-wedding reception on Thursday at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio. At the event, they invited their close friends and family, some of whom came from France.
A worker at the Cowboy Dancehall told the site, "It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time."
This is the second marriage for Tony, who previously got married to Eva Longoria. Tony and Axelle had been dating since 2011. The couple already has one child together, 4-month-old Josh.
One day before the wedding, Tony signed a three-year, $43.3 million contract extension with the Spurs. "I'm very happy and I want to play for the Spurs my whole career and be a Spur for life," he told San Antonio Express-News.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics