NBA Star Tony Parker Gets Married to Axelle Francine
Tony Parker has allegedly got married to his girlfriend, Axelle Francine. According to PEOPLE, the couple held their wedding ceremony in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday, August 2.
According to the site, the 32-year-old San Antonio Spurs point guard and Axelle previously held a pre-wedding reception on Thursday at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio. At the event, they invited their close friends and family, some of whom came from France.
A worker at the Cowboy Dancehall told the site, "It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time."
This is the second marriage for Tony, who previously got married to Eva Longoria. Tony and Axelle had been dating since 2011. The couple already has one child together, 4-month-old Josh.
One day before the wedding, Tony signed a three-year, $43.3 million contract extension with the Spurs. "I'm very happy and I want to play for the Spurs my whole career and be a Spur for life," he told San Antonio Express-News.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert