Gisele Bundchen Celebrates Tom Brady's Birthday With Intimate Picture
On Sunday, August 3, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady turned 37. Gisele Bundchen, his supermodel wife, decided that it's time to publicly display her affection to the athlete via social media.
The blond beauty took to her Instagram account to post a romantic photo of herself and her handsome husband sharing a passionate kiss and wish the love of her life a very special birthday. She wrote along with the hot snap, "Happy Birthday my love! Missing you so much!! Te amo!!! Feliz aniversario meu amor! Estou com muita saudade... Te amo!!!"
In the lovely photo, the two-time Superbowl MVP is seen wrapping his arms tightly around his supermodel wife's waist as they passionately kissed. Gisele, with her back to the camera, looked gorgeous wearing a white scooped-back dress. The Brazilian model's long wavy locks cascaded down her back.
The handsome NFL star had to celebrate his 37th birthday away from his wife and children in order to prepare for the upcoming football season. Tom and the entire Patriots team were heading to Virginia for a training with the Washington Redskins before their first pre-season game.
The Patriots posted an image on Instagram capturing Tom getting ready to get on the team's bus. He was wearing a beige suit and made a peace sign at the camera. The NFL organization captioned the picture with, "The birthday boy himself heading to the buses."
Tom and Gisele got married in 2009. The lovebirds have two children together, son Benjamin and daughter Vivian.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'