Anna Paquin Tells Larry King Her Bisexuality Is Not 'a Past Tense Thing'
Anna Paquin admitted she's still bisexual in an interview with Larry King on "Larry King Now" on July 21. In the interview, Larry asked Anna, "Are you a non-practicing bisexual?" Anna then replied, "Well, I mean, I am married to my husband, and we are happy monogamously married."
Larry asked her again, "But you were bisexual?" The "X-Men: The Last Stand" actress then answered, "Well, I don't think it's a past tense thing. Are you still straight if you're with somebody? Doesn't mean you're not, if you were to break up with them or you were to die. It doesn't prevent your sexuality from existing. It doesn't really work like that."
Larry then joked, "Stop with wishful thinking." After that, the 80-year-old host decided to change the subject, asking Anna how her family accepted her bisexuality.
Anna first came out as bisexual in April 2010. She got married to her "True Blood" co-star, Stephen Moyer, in the same year in California. Anna and Stephen have twin children together, son Charlie and daughter Poppy.
More Anna Paquin News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell