Anna Paquin Tells Larry King Her Bisexuality Is Not 'a Past Tense Thing'
Anna Paquin admitted she's still bisexual in an interview with Larry King on "Larry King Now" on July 21. In the interview, Larry asked Anna, "Are you a non-practicing bisexual?" Anna then replied, "Well, I mean, I am married to my husband, and we are happy monogamously married."
Larry asked her again, "But you were bisexual?" The "X-Men: The Last Stand" actress then answered, "Well, I don't think it's a past tense thing. Are you still straight if you're with somebody? Doesn't mean you're not, if you were to break up with them or you were to die. It doesn't prevent your sexuality from existing. It doesn't really work like that."
Larry then joked, "Stop with wishful thinking." After that, the 80-year-old host decided to change the subject, asking Anna how her family accepted her bisexuality.
Anna first came out as bisexual in April 2010. She got married to her "True Blood" co-star, Stephen Moyer, in the same year in California. Anna and Stephen have twin children together, son Charlie and daughter Poppy.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift