Anna Paquin Tells Larry King Her Bisexuality Is Not 'a Past Tense Thing'
Anna Paquin admitted she's still bisexual in an interview with Larry King on "Larry King Now" on July 21. In the interview, Larry asked Anna, "Are you a non-practicing bisexual?" Anna then replied, "Well, I mean, I am married to my husband, and we are happy monogamously married."
Larry asked her again, "But you were bisexual?" The "X-Men: The Last Stand" actress then answered, "Well, I don't think it's a past tense thing. Are you still straight if you're with somebody? Doesn't mean you're not, if you were to break up with them or you were to die. It doesn't prevent your sexuality from existing. It doesn't really work like that."
Larry then joked, "Stop with wishful thinking." After that, the 80-year-old host decided to change the subject, asking Anna how her family accepted her bisexuality.
Anna first came out as bisexual in April 2010. She got married to her "True Blood" co-star, Stephen Moyer, in the same year in California. Anna and Stephen have twin children together, son Charlie and daughter Poppy.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!