Anna Paquin Tells Larry King Her Bisexuality Is Not 'a Past Tense Thing'
Anna Paquin admitted she's still bisexual in an interview with Larry King on "Larry King Now" on July 21. In the interview, Larry asked Anna, "Are you a non-practicing bisexual?" Anna then replied, "Well, I mean, I am married to my husband, and we are happy monogamously married."
Larry asked her again, "But you were bisexual?" The "X-Men: The Last Stand" actress then answered, "Well, I don't think it's a past tense thing. Are you still straight if you're with somebody? Doesn't mean you're not, if you were to break up with them or you were to die. It doesn't prevent your sexuality from existing. It doesn't really work like that."
Larry then joked, "Stop with wishful thinking." After that, the 80-year-old host decided to change the subject, asking Anna how her family accepted her bisexuality.
Anna first came out as bisexual in April 2010. She got married to her "True Blood" co-star, Stephen Moyer, in the same year in California. Anna and Stephen have twin children together, son Charlie and daughter Poppy.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together