Anna Paquin Tells Larry King Her Bisexuality Is Not 'a Past Tense Thing'
Anna Paquin admitted she's still bisexual in an interview with Larry King on "Larry King Now" on July 21. In the interview, Larry asked Anna, "Are you a non-practicing bisexual?" Anna then replied, "Well, I mean, I am married to my husband, and we are happy monogamously married."
Larry asked her again, "But you were bisexual?" The "X-Men: The Last Stand" actress then answered, "Well, I don't think it's a past tense thing. Are you still straight if you're with somebody? Doesn't mean you're not, if you were to break up with them or you were to die. It doesn't prevent your sexuality from existing. It doesn't really work like that."
Larry then joked, "Stop with wishful thinking." After that, the 80-year-old host decided to change the subject, asking Anna how her family accepted her bisexuality.
Anna first came out as bisexual in April 2010. She got married to her "True Blood" co-star, Stephen Moyer, in the same year in California. Anna and Stephen have twin children together, son Charlie and daughter Poppy.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'