Selena Gomez Blames Paparazzi for Car Accident
Selena Gomez has blamed over-enthusiastic members of the paparazzi for causing her to get into a minor car accident in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon, August 3. The singer/actress has caused a fender bender while pulling out of a 7/11 parking lot.
The "Come and Get It" hitmaker went out for lunch with her girl pals in Studio City, North Hollywood, California, before heading to a nearby 7/11. When the ladies were leaving the parking lot of the convenience store, Selena backed her black BMW SUV into a smaller silver SUV. Nobody in the accident was injured. Selena's car was slightly damaged on its rear. The other vehicle also sustained minor damage. Police were reportedly not called to the scene.
According to a video obtained by X17, one of Selena's friends got out of the car after the minor crash. She cussed the driver of the other car out. After exchanging a few words with the man, the girl calmed down and the two resolved the situation. Selena's friend then exchanged contacts with the driver and wrote down the man's information. Selena reportedly offered the person and his partner a day at luxurious Burke Williams Spa in Los Angeles to apologize for the bump.
Immediately afterward, Selena tweeted about the accident and claimed that it was not entirely her fault. She put the blame on the paparazzi for distracting her. The former girlfriend of Justin Bieber wrote, "Only I'd get into an accident because of men with cameras who have great careers and offer the couple a package at Burke Williams. Oh LA."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris