Selena Gomez Blames Paparazzi for Car Accident
Selena Gomez has blamed over-enthusiastic members of the paparazzi for causing her to get into a minor car accident in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon, August 3. The singer/actress has caused a fender bender while pulling out of a 7/11 parking lot.
The "Come and Get It" hitmaker went out for lunch with her girl pals in Studio City, North Hollywood, California, before heading to a nearby 7/11. When the ladies were leaving the parking lot of the convenience store, Selena backed her black BMW SUV into a smaller silver SUV. Nobody in the accident was injured. Selena's car was slightly damaged on its rear. The other vehicle also sustained minor damage. Police were reportedly not called to the scene.
According to a video obtained by X17, one of Selena's friends got out of the car after the minor crash. She cussed the driver of the other car out. After exchanging a few words with the man, the girl calmed down and the two resolved the situation. Selena's friend then exchanged contacts with the driver and wrote down the man's information. Selena reportedly offered the person and his partner a day at luxurious Burke Williams Spa in Los Angeles to apologize for the bump.
Immediately afterward, Selena tweeted about the accident and claimed that it was not entirely her fault. She put the blame on the paparazzi for distracting her. The former girlfriend of Justin Bieber wrote, "Only I'd get into an accident because of men with cameras who have great careers and offer the couple a package at Burke Williams. Oh LA."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son