'Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Plan TV Wedding
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray will tie the knot in a televised wedding. The star of "The Bachelorette" season 10 and her fiance, who met and began dating on the reality TV show, reveal to PEOPLE that they will share one of the most important moments in their lives with public.
"As long as I get to marry him... and they have to show the reception," says the former assistant district attorney. Josh, who is a former baseball player, adds, "We had a great experience on 'The Bachelorette'. They'll just have to film the reception. It will be a lot of fun."
Andi and Josh can't wait to get married as the latter says, "If it was my choice it would've been yesterday. But next spring would probably be a good time." Andi chimes in, "I cannot wait to get married, but I need time to plan something. But typical man, he does not understand that. It'll be a huge wedding we have a lot of family."
As for the wedding preparations, Josh leaves it all to Andi. "When it comes to the wedding, Andi can take care of everything," he says. He also praises her for doing the housework well, gushing, "She does everything great. Cooking, cleaning, she does it all!"
Andi also reveals that she almost dumped Josh on the first night. "He walked out of the limo and I thought, 'Oh, I'm in trouble,' " she recalls. "I thought, 'He's got to have a big ego.' I almost sent him home the first night!" She adds, "At a certain point I realized, 'He's my type,' but he's totally different than anybody else I've ever dated."
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?