Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton Reunite in Ibiza
Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are friends again. Kim and Paris reunited at designer Riccardo Tisci's birthday party in Ibiza, Spain on August 2. Kim posted a picture of her and Paris laughing together on Instagram on Saturday, captioning it with, "Reminiscing about the 1st time we went to Ibiza in 2006! @parishilton it was so good to see you & catch up!! Loves it lol."
In the black-and-white picture, Kim and Paris look very friendly as they laugh and wrap their hands around each other. Paris also posted the same picture on the photo sharing site. "So much fun with @KimKardashian this weekend at @AmnesiaIbiza. The first time we ever came to this magical island was together. Such an amazing trip! Great catching up with you too beautiful! #Regram," the "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" star wrote alongside the picture.
Kim and Paris were good friends before Kim gained prominence in entertainment industry. Previously, Kim was working as Paris' assistant during the production of hit reality show, "The Simple Life".
In 2008, Paris mocked Kim, who shot to fame after her sex tape was released at that time, by saying that the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's butt looked like "cottage cheese inside a big trash bag." Since then, their friendship was not as good as before although Paris had issued a formal apology.
On the recent episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim revealed that she wanted to adopt a child. When visiting an orphanage in Thailand, Kim met a child named Pink. She revealed that she "totally gravitated toward her" and "literally want to take her home with me." She then told Kris Jenner, "I would totally adopt her." Kris then responded to Kim's confession, "You can't just go to an orphanage and fall in love with a child and take them home like you're shopping."
Later, Kim and Kris met the resort manager to discuss about Kim's wish to adopt Pink. The manager told them that they could not adopt in Thailand because the government in the country thought that the children would be adopted for wrong reasons. He suggested Kim and Kris to find another way to help the children in the orphanage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl