Man Arrested at Beyonce and Jay-Z's Rose Bowl Concert for Biting Another Man's Finger Off
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's concert over the weekend made headlines for the wrong reason. A 25-year-old man named Roberto Alcaraz Garnica was arrested at the pair's Rose Bowl show on Saturday, August 2 for allegedly biting off another man's fingertip.
According to Pasadena Police Department, the incident started when the man, who lives in San Diego, allegedly groped a woman. The woman's boyfriend got angry and they were involved in an altercation. During the fight, Garnica bit the boyfriend's finger and caused "serious injury," Lieutenant John Luna of the Pasadena Police Department said in a statement.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was taken to hospital. Garnica, meanwhile, was arrested for sexual battery and mayhem.
Beyonce and her rapper husband are currently on "On the Run" tour. The first part of the two-day set was attended by approximately 55,000 fans. Police also made 10 other arrests for public drunkenness and ticket scalping on Saturday.
In other news, Queen Bey recently dropped "Flawless" remix featuring Nicki Minaj in which she addressed her sister Solange Knowles' infamous elevator fight with her husband. Marking the two superstars' first collaboration, the song was released without warning on Saturday.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna