Man Arrested at Beyonce and Jay-Z's Rose Bowl Concert for Biting Another Man's Finger Off
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's concert over the weekend made headlines for the wrong reason. A 25-year-old man named Roberto Alcaraz Garnica was arrested at the pair's Rose Bowl show on Saturday, August 2 for allegedly biting off another man's fingertip.
According to Pasadena Police Department, the incident started when the man, who lives in San Diego, allegedly groped a woman. The woman's boyfriend got angry and they were involved in an altercation. During the fight, Garnica bit the boyfriend's finger and caused "serious injury," Lieutenant John Luna of the Pasadena Police Department said in a statement.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was taken to hospital. Garnica, meanwhile, was arrested for sexual battery and mayhem.
Beyonce and her rapper husband are currently on "On the Run" tour. The first part of the two-day set was attended by approximately 55,000 fans. Police also made 10 other arrests for public drunkenness and ticket scalping on Saturday.
In other news, Queen Bey recently dropped "Flawless" remix featuring Nicki Minaj in which she addressed her sister Solange Knowles' infamous elevator fight with her husband. Marking the two superstars' first collaboration, the song was released without warning on Saturday.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz