Chris Brown to Release 'X' Album in September
Chris Brown has set a date for the release of his upcoming album, "X". Brown shared the exciting news in an Instagram post which was sent out on Sunday, August 3, saying that his long-awaited sixth album would hit the stores on September 16.
The album, which serves as the follow-up to 2012's "Fortune", originally was scheduled to arrive in July 2013. It was delayed because of Brown's legal issues. The album has spawned two songs, "Loyal" which features contributions from Lil Wayne and Tyga, and "New Flame", featuring Usher and Rick Ross. A music video for the latter will be released soon. "New flame almost done!" he recently said.
Prior to announcing the album's release date, Brown wrote a heartfelt post on the photo-sharing site, saying that he "made a lot of mistakes." Captioning a photo of him wearing an orange prison uniform, he shared, "I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family."
"I should regret some things but I think the lessons learned will shape me into a real man. I'm grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!" he added.
More Chris Brown News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs