Chris Brown to Release 'X' Album in September
Chris Brown has set a date for the release of his upcoming album, "X". Brown shared the exciting news in an Instagram post which was sent out on Sunday, August 3, saying that his long-awaited sixth album would hit the stores on September 16.
The album, which serves as the follow-up to 2012's "Fortune", originally was scheduled to arrive in July 2013. It was delayed because of Brown's legal issues. The album has spawned two songs, "Loyal" which features contributions from Lil Wayne and Tyga, and "New Flame", featuring Usher and Rick Ross. A music video for the latter will be released soon. "New flame almost done!" he recently said.
Prior to announcing the album's release date, Brown wrote a heartfelt post on the photo-sharing site, saying that he "made a lot of mistakes." Captioning a photo of him wearing an orange prison uniform, he shared, "I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family."
"I should regret some things but I think the lessons learned will shape me into a real man. I'm grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!" he added.
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked