Chris Brown to Release 'X' Album in September
Chris Brown has set a date for the release of his upcoming album, "X". Brown shared the exciting news in an Instagram post which was sent out on Sunday, August 3, saying that his long-awaited sixth album would hit the stores on September 16.
The album, which serves as the follow-up to 2012's "Fortune", originally was scheduled to arrive in July 2013. It was delayed because of Brown's legal issues. The album has spawned two songs, "Loyal" which features contributions from Lil Wayne and Tyga, and "New Flame", featuring Usher and Rick Ross. A music video for the latter will be released soon. "New flame almost done!" he recently said.
Prior to announcing the album's release date, Brown wrote a heartfelt post on the photo-sharing site, saying that he "made a lot of mistakes." Captioning a photo of him wearing an orange prison uniform, he shared, "I been through a lot in my life. Made a lot of mistakes along the way. But through it all I've always been true to myself and through God I've been able to take care of my family."
"I should regret some things but I think the lessons learned will shape me into a real man. I'm grateful and appreciative! Thank you for life!" he added.
More Chris Brown News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle