Actress Cheryl Hines Marries Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. at Family Compound
Cheryl Hines tied the knot with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. over the weekend after more than a year of engagement. The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" actress swapped wedding vows with her fiance at the Kennedy's compound in Hyannis Port in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
The "Suburgatory" star walked down the aisle in a strapless Romona Keveza cocktail length dress, while her groom suited up for the special occasion. Around 300 guests witnessed their union at the home once owned by President John F. Kennedy and wife Jackie.
The attendees included Sen. Ed Markey, family members like Maria Shriver, and stars such as Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Rachel Harris, Ed Bagley Jr., and Kevin Nealon along with his wife Susan Yeagley. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" creator Larry David who introduced the couple was also there.
It was Hines' second and Kennedy, Jr.'s third marriage. He was previously married to Emily Ruth Black and then to Mary Kathleen Richardson. He has two children from his first marriage and four from the second. Hines, meanwhile, has one daughter from her previous marriage to Paul Young.
Hines, 48, and Kennedy Jr., 60, started dating in 2011. His four sons served as the groomsmen during the Saturday, August 2 nuptials, while his two daughters along with Cheryl's daughter were the bridesmaids. Natasha Bedingfield performed two songs at the reception.
Their official wedding photos will be published by ET on Monday. Proceeds from the wedding photos will be donated to the Riverkeeper and the United Cerebral Palsy charities.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is the son of Ethel and Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of former President John F. Kennedy. "They are an extraordinary group," Hines told Closer Weekly. "They sometimes can make you feel very lazy because they don't stop. They're either doing extreme sports or they're fighting for human rights. And sometimes I'm just getting potato chips and changing the channel."
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'