Eminem Brings Out Rihanna at Lollapalooza
Eminem welcomed a special guest during his set headlining at Lollapalooza fest on Friday night, August 1. The rapper excited the crowd when his frequent collaborator Rihanna appeared on the stage to perform some of their duets.
The duo treated the crowd at Chicago's Grant Park with the live rendition of "Love The Way You Lie" and "The Monster", which appear in the Detroit native's 2010 album "Recovery" and 2013 set "MMLP2" respectively.
Rihanna also joined Eminem for his 1999 hit "Stan". The "Diamonds" hitmaker beautifully tackled the hook originally performed by Dido.
Next week, Em will reunite with RiRi again for their joint tour, "The Monster". The three-city trek is scheduled to open on August 7 at Los Angeles' Rose Bowl before being brought to MetLife Stadium in E. Rutherford and Comerica Park in Detroit later this month.
More Eminem News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked