Eminem Brings Out Rihanna at Lollapalooza
Eminem welcomed a special guest during his set headlining at Lollapalooza fest on Friday night, August 1. The rapper excited the crowd when his frequent collaborator Rihanna appeared on the stage to perform some of their duets.
The duo treated the crowd at Chicago's Grant Park with the live rendition of "Love The Way You Lie" and "The Monster", which appear in the Detroit native's 2010 album "Recovery" and 2013 set "MMLP2" respectively.
Rihanna also joined Eminem for his 1999 hit "Stan". The "Diamonds" hitmaker beautifully tackled the hook originally performed by Dido.
Next week, Em will reunite with RiRi again for their joint tour, "The Monster". The three-city trek is scheduled to open on August 7 at Los Angeles' Rose Bowl before being brought to MetLife Stadium in E. Rutherford and Comerica Park in Detroit later this month.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo