Eminem Brings Out Rihanna at Lollapalooza
Eminem welcomed a special guest during his set headlining at Lollapalooza fest on Friday night, August 1. The rapper excited the crowd when his frequent collaborator Rihanna appeared on the stage to perform some of their duets.
The duo treated the crowd at Chicago's Grant Park with the live rendition of "Love The Way You Lie" and "The Monster", which appear in the Detroit native's 2010 album "Recovery" and 2013 set "MMLP2" respectively.
Rihanna also joined Eminem for his 1999 hit "Stan". The "Diamonds" hitmaker beautifully tackled the hook originally performed by Dido.
Next week, Em will reunite with RiRi again for their joint tour, "The Monster". The three-city trek is scheduled to open on August 7 at Los Angeles' Rose Bowl before being brought to MetLife Stadium in E. Rutherford and Comerica Park in Detroit later this month.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'