Eminem Brings Out Rihanna at Lollapalooza
Eminem welcomed a special guest during his set headlining at Lollapalooza fest on Friday night, August 1. The rapper excited the crowd when his frequent collaborator Rihanna appeared on the stage to perform some of their duets.
The duo treated the crowd at Chicago's Grant Park with the live rendition of "Love The Way You Lie" and "The Monster", which appear in the Detroit native's 2010 album "Recovery" and 2013 set "MMLP2" respectively.
Rihanna also joined Eminem for his 1999 hit "Stan". The "Diamonds" hitmaker beautifully tackled the hook originally performed by Dido.
Next week, Em will reunite with RiRi again for their joint tour, "The Monster". The three-city trek is scheduled to open on August 7 at Los Angeles' Rose Bowl before being brought to MetLife Stadium in E. Rutherford and Comerica Park in Detroit later this month.
More Eminem News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers