Eminem Brings Out Rihanna at Lollapalooza
Eminem welcomed a special guest during his set headlining at Lollapalooza fest on Friday night, August 1. The rapper excited the crowd when his frequent collaborator Rihanna appeared on the stage to perform some of their duets.
The duo treated the crowd at Chicago's Grant Park with the live rendition of "Love The Way You Lie" and "The Monster", which appear in the Detroit native's 2010 album "Recovery" and 2013 set "MMLP2" respectively.
Rihanna also joined Eminem for his 1999 hit "Stan". The "Diamonds" hitmaker beautifully tackled the hook originally performed by Dido.
Next week, Em will reunite with RiRi again for their joint tour, "The Monster". The three-city trek is scheduled to open on August 7 at Los Angeles' Rose Bowl before being brought to MetLife Stadium in E. Rutherford and Comerica Park in Detroit later this month.
More Eminem News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts