Piers Morgan Calls Larry King 'Graceless, Petty Little Man' on Twitter
Piers Morgan and Larry King's feud continues. On Friday, August 1, Morgan took to Twitter to respond to King's recent interview in which he made comments on Morgan's interview style and the cancellation of CNN's "Piers Morgan Live" after three years.
"Memo to @kingsthings - get over it you daft old goat, you wrecked CNN's 9pm ratings, not me," he started. "Seriously, @kingsthings mocking me for poor ratings when he cratered the damn things at 9pm before I even got there is absurd. kept 9pm ratings at CNN where @kingsthings left them. Which given the way HIS ratings had collapsed in his last few years was a miracle."
"I always showed @kingsthings the utmost respect but he responded by incessantly b*tching about me. Graceless, petty little man," he continued. Morgan also mocked King, sharing a clip of him where he called Ringo Starr "George".
He later added that he would move on, writing, "Anyway, I suspect only me and Larry King give a monkey's cuss which we think of each other - so now that's off my chest, I'll move on."
Previously, King called Morgan's interview style "pompous" during an interview with WGRF radio station. Morgan took over King's position in 2011.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'