Piers Morgan Calls Larry King 'Graceless, Petty Little Man' on Twitter
Piers Morgan and Larry King's feud continues. On Friday, August 1, Morgan took to Twitter to respond to King's recent interview in which he made comments on Morgan's interview style and the cancellation of CNN's "Piers Morgan Live" after three years.
"Memo to @kingsthings - get over it you daft old goat, you wrecked CNN's 9pm ratings, not me," he started. "Seriously, @kingsthings mocking me for poor ratings when he cratered the damn things at 9pm before I even got there is absurd. kept 9pm ratings at CNN where @kingsthings left them. Which given the way HIS ratings had collapsed in his last few years was a miracle."
"I always showed @kingsthings the utmost respect but he responded by incessantly b*tching about me. Graceless, petty little man," he continued. Morgan also mocked King, sharing a clip of him where he called Ringo Starr "George".
He later added that he would move on, writing, "Anyway, I suspect only me and Larry King give a monkey's cuss which we think of each other - so now that's off my chest, I'll move on."
Previously, King called Morgan's interview style "pompous" during an interview with WGRF radio station. Morgan took over King's position in 2011.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked