Blake Shelton Announces New Album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
Blake Shelton's new album is underway. On Friday morning, August 1, the country superstar announced that his next studio effort would be titled "Bringing Back the Sunshine" and it would be released on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records.
Shelton has also unveiled the LP's official cover art. The black-and-white artwork features a water tower from his hometown of Ada, Oklahoma, sitting under the dark skies. No tracklisting has been unveiled yet.
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" was produced by the his frequent producer Scott Hendricks. It will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
While working on his new full-length, Shelton is also preparing himself for the upcoming season of "The Voice". Miranda Lambert's husband will reprise his role as a coach alongside Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard