Blake Shelton Announces New Album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
Blake Shelton's new album is underway. On Friday morning, August 1, the country superstar announced that his next studio effort would be titled "Bringing Back the Sunshine" and it would be released on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records.
Shelton has also unveiled the LP's official cover art. The black-and-white artwork features a water tower from his hometown of Ada, Oklahoma, sitting under the dark skies. No tracklisting has been unveiled yet.
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" was produced by the his frequent producer Scott Hendricks. It will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
While working on his new full-length, Shelton is also preparing himself for the upcoming season of "The Voice". Miranda Lambert's husband will reprise his role as a coach alongside Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her