Blake Shelton Announces New Album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
Blake Shelton's new album is underway. On Friday morning, August 1, the country superstar announced that his next studio effort would be titled "Bringing Back the Sunshine" and it would be released on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records.
Shelton has also unveiled the LP's official cover art. The black-and-white artwork features a water tower from his hometown of Ada, Oklahoma, sitting under the dark skies. No tracklisting has been unveiled yet.
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" was produced by the his frequent producer Scott Hendricks. It will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
While working on his new full-length, Shelton is also preparing himself for the upcoming season of "The Voice". Miranda Lambert's husband will reprise his role as a coach alongside Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation