Blake Shelton Announces New Album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
Blake Shelton's new album is underway. On Friday morning, August 1, the country superstar announced that his next studio effort would be titled "Bringing Back the Sunshine" and it would be released on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records.
Shelton has also unveiled the LP's official cover art. The black-and-white artwork features a water tower from his hometown of Ada, Oklahoma, sitting under the dark skies. No tracklisting has been unveiled yet.
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" was produced by the his frequent producer Scott Hendricks. It will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
While working on his new full-length, Shelton is also preparing himself for the upcoming season of "The Voice". Miranda Lambert's husband will reprise his role as a coach alongside Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media