Blake Shelton Announces New Album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
Blake Shelton's new album is underway. On Friday morning, August 1, the country superstar announced that his next studio effort would be titled "Bringing Back the Sunshine" and it would be released on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records.
Shelton has also unveiled the LP's official cover art. The black-and-white artwork features a water tower from his hometown of Ada, Oklahoma, sitting under the dark skies. No tracklisting has been unveiled yet.
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" was produced by the his frequent producer Scott Hendricks. It will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
While working on his new full-length, Shelton is also preparing himself for the upcoming season of "The Voice". Miranda Lambert's husband will reprise his role as a coach alongside Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child