'Transporter' Reboot Set for March 2015 Release
Luc Besson's "Transporter" franchise will launch a new trilogy starting with "The Transporter Legacy" in 2015. The first installment of the Frank Martin rebooted saga is confirmed to hit theaters in the U.S. on March 6, 2015, facing off Neill Blomkamp's sci-fier "Chappie".
Jason Statham will not reprise his tough guy role as driver/chauffeur Frank Martin. He will be replaced by new guy Ed Skrein ("Game of Thrones"). He will be joined by Loan Chabanol, Radivoje Bukvic, Gabriella Wright, and Anatole Taubman.
Camille Delamarre ("Brick Mansions") serves behind the lens, with the script written by Bill Collage ("Tower Heist") and Adam Cooper ("Assassin's Creed"). Besson will be back as a producer along with Mark Gao of Fundamental Films.
In this "Transporter 4", the no-nonsense driver Martin will cross paths with Anna (Chabanol). They are forced to team up to take down a group of ruthless Russian human traffickers.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future