'Transporter' Reboot Set for March 2015 Release
Luc Besson's "Transporter" franchise will launch a new trilogy starting with "The Transporter Legacy" in 2015. The first installment of the Frank Martin rebooted saga is confirmed to hit theaters in the U.S. on March 6, 2015, facing off Neill Blomkamp's sci-fier "Chappie".
Jason Statham will not reprise his tough guy role as driver/chauffeur Frank Martin. He will be replaced by new guy Ed Skrein ("Game of Thrones"). He will be joined by Loan Chabanol, Radivoje Bukvic, Gabriella Wright, and Anatole Taubman.
Camille Delamarre ("Brick Mansions") serves behind the lens, with the script written by Bill Collage ("Tower Heist") and Adam Cooper ("Assassin's Creed"). Besson will be back as a producer along with Mark Gao of Fundamental Films.
In this "Transporter 4", the no-nonsense driver Martin will cross paths with Anna (Chabanol). They are forced to team up to take down a group of ruthless Russian human traffickers.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom