'Transporter' Reboot Set for March 2015 Release
Luc Besson's "Transporter" franchise will launch a new trilogy starting with "The Transporter Legacy" in 2015. The first installment of the Frank Martin rebooted saga is confirmed to hit theaters in the U.S. on March 6, 2015, facing off Neill Blomkamp's sci-fier "Chappie".
Jason Statham will not reprise his tough guy role as driver/chauffeur Frank Martin. He will be replaced by new guy Ed Skrein ("Game of Thrones"). He will be joined by Loan Chabanol, Radivoje Bukvic, Gabriella Wright, and Anatole Taubman.
Camille Delamarre ("Brick Mansions") serves behind the lens, with the script written by Bill Collage ("Tower Heist") and Adam Cooper ("Assassin's Creed"). Besson will be back as a producer along with Mark Gao of Fundamental Films.
In this "Transporter 4", the no-nonsense driver Martin will cross paths with Anna (Chabanol). They are forced to team up to take down a group of ruthless Russian human traffickers.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'