'Transporter' Reboot Set for March 2015 Release
Luc Besson's "Transporter" franchise will launch a new trilogy starting with "The Transporter Legacy" in 2015. The first installment of the Frank Martin rebooted saga is confirmed to hit theaters in the U.S. on March 6, 2015, facing off Neill Blomkamp's sci-fier "Chappie".
Jason Statham will not reprise his tough guy role as driver/chauffeur Frank Martin. He will be replaced by new guy Ed Skrein ("Game of Thrones"). He will be joined by Loan Chabanol, Radivoje Bukvic, Gabriella Wright, and Anatole Taubman.
Camille Delamarre ("Brick Mansions") serves behind the lens, with the script written by Bill Collage ("Tower Heist") and Adam Cooper ("Assassin's Creed"). Besson will be back as a producer along with Mark Gao of Fundamental Films.
In this "Transporter 4", the no-nonsense driver Martin will cross paths with Anna (Chabanol). They are forced to team up to take down a group of ruthless Russian human traffickers.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?