'Transporter' Reboot Set for March 2015 Release
Luc Besson's "Transporter" franchise will launch a new trilogy starting with "The Transporter Legacy" in 2015. The first installment of the Frank Martin rebooted saga is confirmed to hit theaters in the U.S. on March 6, 2015, facing off Neill Blomkamp's sci-fier "Chappie".
Jason Statham will not reprise his tough guy role as driver/chauffeur Frank Martin. He will be replaced by new guy Ed Skrein ("Game of Thrones"). He will be joined by Loan Chabanol, Radivoje Bukvic, Gabriella Wright, and Anatole Taubman.
Camille Delamarre ("Brick Mansions") serves behind the lens, with the script written by Bill Collage ("Tower Heist") and Adam Cooper ("Assassin's Creed"). Besson will be back as a producer along with Mark Gao of Fundamental Films.
In this "Transporter 4", the no-nonsense driver Martin will cross paths with Anna (Chabanol). They are forced to team up to take down a group of ruthless Russian human traffickers.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia